Long Distance Elder Care in Northeast Phoenix
How Elder Care in Northeast Phoenix Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you’ve recently learned your loved one in the Northeast Phoenix area is struggling to maintain their own well-being while living alone, you may wonder how you can provide for their care from a distance. At Visiting Angels® Northeast Phoenix, we make setting up elder care from afar simple and straightforward. We understand the many difficulties long distance families must overcome, and we’re here to provide assistance and support so you can ensure your loved one has access to the care they need.
Why Long Distance Elder Care in Northeast Phoenix is Important
Nowadays, it’s normal for Americans to make long distance relocations to new and unfamiliar communities. Job offers, educational opportunities, and personal circumstances are all factors that can pull adult children away from their immediate and extended family members. And since many seniors also choose to move to their preferred climates, it’s not uncommon for families to end up spread out across the country.
Thanks to advances in technology, it's possible to maintain close relationships from a distance. However, as your loved ones grow older, it can be tough to provide them with the physical, social, and emotional support they require. Arranging at-home elder care from a professional care agency is one way to promote their safety and comfort while enabling them to age in place.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care at Visiting Angels Northeast Phoenix
We strive to minimize the stress and anxiety long distance families feel by guiding them through the process of setting up care from a distance. When you contact our office, we’ll provide the following forms of support:
- Establishing a convenient channel of communication via phone or email
- Answering your questions and offering detailed information about our services
- Coordinating a one-on-one meeting at your loved one’s home
- Tailoring our services to your loved one’s care requirements and preferences
- Matching the senior with a compatible caregiver from our team of professionals
- Keeping your family in the loop through frequent updates and notifications
- Monitoring the quality of care we provide by conducting regular check-in calls and in-home visits
- Ensuring you can always reach us in an emergency on our after-hours phone line
Are you ready to learn more about arranging at-home elder care for a loved one in the Northeast Phoenix area? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Visiting Angels Northeast Phoenix today for more information about our long distance services.
Serving Northern Metro Phoenix, Arizona
Visiting Angels Northeast Phoenix, AZ3420 East Shea Blvd #200
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.