Home Care in Lincolnwood
Services for home care in Lincolnwood can help make aging in place a reality for the senior in your life. Aging in place allows elderly adults to maintain a sense of independence and dignity that contributes substantially to their overall quality of life.
Families often worry, though, if they can provide the kind or amount of care and attention necessary for their loved ones to stay safely at home. At Visiting Angels® Chicago, we're here to help, so you don't have to walk this journey alone. Our personalized care makes aging in place possible.
About Our Home Care Services
At Visiting Angels Chicago, we pride ourselves on the easy and stress-free process we’ve created. We are there every step of the way to guide you and make things as seamless as possible.
We provide a free, in-home assessment as the first step in our process. One of our care advisors will come to your loved one’s home for a thorough review of their unique needs and circumstances. While we’re there, we’ll take the time to answer all your questions.
The information we gather during this meeting will be used to create a personalized care plan. We customize each client’s care plan to suit their individual habits, personal preferences, living situation, and overall temperament.
We'll also match your loved one with a caring and compassionate caregiver who can provide the assistance they need. Care is provided on an hourly basis, helping to ensure your loved one can have the level of care they require. Our caregivers are available weekdays, weekends, holidays, and overnight as needed.
Through our Life Care Navigation™ program, we formulate a home care plan that can consist of any one, or combination of the following:
- Personal Care - assistance with bathing, dressing and toileting
- Companion Care - friendly conversations and assistance around the home
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care - for those living with memory loss
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care after a hospital stay
- Palliative Care - care focused on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs
- End of Life Care - care to ease the end of life transition
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
- Respite Care - relief for family caregivers
- Long Distance Caregiving - caring for seniors when loved one's don't live near
- Social Care - assistance with social media and other technology
Providing Care Throughout the Lincolnwood Area
At Visiting Angels Chicago, we’re proud to be locally owned and operated. We provide quality and compassionate home care for our neighbors in:
- Morton Grove
- Jefferson Park
- And the surrounding area
To learn more about our program for home care in Lincolnwood or to go ahead and schedule your free, in-home assessment for services, please call us today. We’d love to help!
Serving Northwest Chicago and the Surrounding Suburbs
Visiting Angels NORTHWEST CHICAGO, IL6775 N Milwaukee Ave
Niles, IL 60714