Home Care Services in Chicago
Visiting Angels has been a go-to source for home care services for almost two decades. Our services are important because they allow our aging clients to live successfully at home as opposed to being forced to move to a nursing facility before they’re ready. Home care services from Visiting Angels® Chicago can help your loved one with activities of daily living, making things easier for them and giving you peace of mind.
When you call Visiting Angels Chicago to inquire about our home care services, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable member of our agency. We will schedule time to come to your home and sit with you one-on-one. While there, we'll perform a complimentary safety analysis and fall prevention assessment. You have the opportunity to tell us about your concerns and hopes for at home care. If needed, we can also speak with your family member’s physicians to be sure our assistance complements their medical care.
Personalized Home Care Services
Once Visiting Angels Chicago has a complete picture of your elderly care needs, we will match you with a couple of our pre-screened and highly qualified caregivers. You will be encouraged to meet with them and get a feel for which caregiver would be your best match. When you select Visiting Angels Chicago for home care services, we do as much as we can to keep you in control of your home care. Not only do you choose your caregiver, but you also get to dictate your care hours.
Scheduling services couldn’t be easier. Elderly care is based around your schedule so you never have to re-arrange your day to accommodate a caregiver. Whether you are looking for services a few hours per week to offer respite to family caregivers, or around-the-clock care for a loved one struggling with dementia, we have caregivers available to help. You also decide if you need care long-term or short-term. Our flexible options even allow you to make changes to your schedule over time.
Customized Services in Chicago
In addition to choosing your caregiver and creating your schedule, you also get to choose from our wide range of service options. Elderly care from Visiting Angels Chicago often entails tasks such as helping with light housekeeping, assistance with shopping and errands, medication and fluid intake reminders, personal care assistance, dietary monitoring, and joyful companionship.
Learn More About Our Range of Home Care Services
Our range of senior care programs for the Chicagoland area has been built to cover the needs seniors often encounter when dealing with specific situations that arise as they age in place. You can learn more about some of our most popular care programs below:
- Ready, Set, Go Home. Our transitional care program offers seniors well-rounded support as they are discharged from a hospital or other medical facility and move back home. Care providers can remind care recipients to follow their doctors' instructions, drive them to follow-up appointments, help them eat regularly by preparing nutritious meals, and more.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention. Falls all too commonly occur right at the home, and many of these incidents could be avoided through a few simple precautionary steps. Our fall prevention program includes home safety recommendations and fall risk assessments that can help families be proactive about preventing falls and enable seniors to stay safe and healthy.
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care. We offer a memory care program that includes a home care service plan designed to accommodate the unique symptoms and specific diagnosis of the care recipient. Most importantly, the Alzheimer's care and dementia care we offer is flexible and can change as the senior's condition progresses and their care needs increase with time.
- Respite Care. We often encounter family caregivers who want to play the primary role in helping their loved one, but need time off in order to maintain their well-being and have the energy to meet their loved one's growing needs. Through respite care, you can schedule in a break for yourself or even take a vacation while knowing your loved one is safe and sound.
- Companion Care. When your loved one can manage many of their daily routines on their own but are at risk of senior isolation, a companion care provider can give them the social interaction and emotional support they've been craving. From engaging in conversation to participating in pastimes and driving seniors to events, our caregivers go the extra mile to help care recipients live life to the fullest while aging in place.
- Personal Care. Mobility issues and chronic conditions can often leave seniors in need of advanced support and physical assistance. Personal care covers everything from helping seniors bathe and groom to assisting them with walking and general mobility.
Contact Visiting Angels Chicago today to learn more about our home care services and what we can do for you. We provide care in Chicago, Niles, Morton Grove, Lincolnwood, Golf, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Northwest Chicago and the Surrounding Suburbs
Visiting Angels NORTHWEST CHICAGO, IL6775 N Milwaukee Ave
Niles, IL 60714