Visiting Angels Offers Home Care Services to Seniors in Leesburg, VA and the Surrounding Area
Home Care Services in Reston, Dulles, and Nearby Cities
If you are seeking top care for non-medical home assistance, Visiting Angels Northern Virginia is who you should be reaching out to. Our Leesburg agency has earned a well-deserved reputation for their hard work of providing quality care to local seniors. You can see our dedication through our work, we take assisting seniors very seriously. Our caregivers and administrative staff receive a sense of satisfaction from caring for their clients.
If your loved one is having a hard time keeping up with their own daily activities, home care services from Visiting Angels Northern Virginia may be just what they need. Our services cover a multitude of tasks such as light housekeeping, driving, and preparing meals. These daily tasks should not keep your loved one from living the lifestyle they enjoy.
Support for Family Caregivers in Leesburg VA
Providing care for a loved one without assistance can be difficult for many reasons, such as the amount of time required to assist a loved one—this can put a strain on your other responsibilities. We understand that our clients’ family members have other obligations they also need to tend to, such as work, volunteering, or just caring for their family. Dealing with so many people’s needs can be overwhelming and emotionally taxing; this is why home care services from Visiting Angels Northern Virginia may help remove some pressure from a family caregiver. We provide skilled caregivers to give patient and loving home care that treats your loved one with the services they truly need.
Choose Your Home Care Services
Once you have decided to use home care services from our agency in Leesburg, you then get to choose what kind of assistance will be provided. You can choose from services such as:
- Companion Care - a skilled caregiver will assist with daily activities
- Personal Care - a caregiver aids your loved one in home or residence
- Certified Palliative Care - attends to the social, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of seniors
- Ready-Set-Go Home - helps seniors avoid being re-admitted to the hospital
- Social Care Program – assisting seniors with social media and technology
- Dementia Care - helps improve quality of life for seniors with memory related illness
- Alzheimer’s Care - helps those with Alzheimer’s maintain their independence
- End of Life Care – caregiver will offer support to clients and families during the end of life process
For personalized home care services which suit your unique needs, call 571-350-3814 today.
Serving Loudoun, Northern Fairfax, and Clarke Counties, VA
Visiting Angels NORTHERN VIRGINIA15A Loudoun St SW
Leesburg, VA 20175
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.