Home Care Services
Home Care Services in Leesburg VA
Visiting Angels Northern Virginia is the top choice for non-medical home care services. Our agency in Leesburg has a well-deserved reputation for providing quality care. Our dedication shines through in every task we assist with. Caring for seniors brings a sense of personal satisfaction to our caregivers and administrative staff alike.
If you have noticed your aging mother or father struggling to keep up with daily activities, home care services from Visiting Angels Northern Virginia could be just the thing you are looking for. We assist with a variety of tasks at home, so your loved one can remain independent. Non-medical tasks such as light housekeeping, driving, and preparing meals shouldn’t keep your loved one from living the lifestyle they enjoy. Let us lend a hand with in home care services.
Support for Family Caregivers in Leesburg VA
Caring for an aging loved one can be challenging for many reasons. If you work, volunteer or have a family of your own, the amount of time required to assist a loved one can put a strain on your other responsibilities. If your loved one needs physical assistance with walking, bathing, or meal preparation, it can by physically taxing on you. It can also be emotionally troublesome providing personal aid to a loved one. Home care services from Visiting Angels Northern Virginia take the pressure off of caring for your senior loved one. Our caregivers are skilled and patient. They will treat your loved one with compassion and provide the one-on-one attention they deserve, all while giving you a needed break.
Choose Your Home Care Services
When you opt for home care services from our agency in Leesburg, you get to choose the types of assistance you will receive. Services such as:
- Companion Care - a skilled caregiver will provide assistance with daily activities
- Personal Care - a home aide provides assistance to your loved one in home or residence
- Certified Palliative Care - attends to the social, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of seniors
- Ready-Set-Go Home - helps seniors avoid costly hospital re-admissions
- Social Care Program - helps seniors use social media and technology to stay connected
- Dementia Care - helps improve quality of life for seniors with memory related illness
- Alzheimer’s Care - helps those with Alzheimer’s maintain their independence
- End of Life Care - offers support to clients and families during the end of life process
For personalized home care services which suit your unique needs, call our agency in Leesburg VA today.
Serving Loudoun, Northern Fairfax, and Clarke Counties, VA
Visiting Angels Northern Virginia15A Loudoun St SW
Leesburg, VA 20175
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.