How to Get Started with In-Home Care in New Port Richey
In-home care promotes seniors’ dignity, autonomy, and overall well-being by providing the compassionate support they need to live life on their own terms. At Visiting Angels® New Port Richey, we’re able to deliver customized in-home care services for seniors with a variety of unique needs and care requirements. As we design a personalized program for each care recipient, we help ensure elderly adults in our community can benefit from professional care even as they go about daily life at home.
Common Topics For In-Home Care in New Port Richey
The first step in getting started with care is to request a no-cost consultation from our local office. A care coordinator will speak with you, your loved one, and any other concerned family members about how we can provide assistance that allows your loved one to maintain their independence while aging in place.
Here are some of the issues we’ll discuss during this initial conversation:
- Needs for emotional support. Our caregivers can offer emotional support and camaraderie that helps seniors feel less alone. We always want our care recipients to know they have someone to lean on in trying times.
- Physical assistance. Many elderly adults require physical assistance to complete basic activities of daily living, such as walking, bathing, and tidying up the house. After getting to know more about your loved one’s current mobility limitations, we’ll be able to create a plan of services that suits their abilities.
- Logistics of care. We’ll cover details about completing relevant documentation, arranging home access for the care provider, and getting in touch with us in the case of an emergency.
- Scheduling care visits. We want to ensure your loved one’s care fits seamlessly into their daily schedule. We’ll start building a schedule of care visits that enables them to go about their normal routine comfortably and also gives you regular respite and relief from your caregiving responsibilities.
- Homemaking assistance. If your loved one needs someone to tend to light household chores or prepare meals, we can include these services on their care plan.
It’s easy to learn more about getting started with in-home care in New Port Richey, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Land O'Lakes, Shady Hills, New Port Richey East, Bayonet Point, Hudson, Jasmine Estates, and nearby communities! Contact Visiting Angels New Port Richey today to schedule your loved one’s free consultation.
Serving New Port Richey, Port Richey, Hudson, Bayonet Point, Land O’Lakes & the Communities of Pasco County, FL
Visiting Angels New Port Richey6328 US Highway 19 #C
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.