Long Distance Elder Care in Omaha
How Elder Care in Omaha Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When you live far from a loved one who is in need of elder care, it can be tough to know where to turn. At Visiting Angels® Omaha, we understand the many challenges that long distance families encounter and are here to help you navigate the process of setting up care for your loved one in the Omaha area.
Our services are also available for seniors living in Bellevue, La Vista, Papillon, Plattsmouth, Ralston, and nearby communities. You can depend on us to keep you updated every step of the way so you can maintain peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being. We’ll ensure they have the specific level of support they need to remain at home where they feel most comfortable.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Omaha
Whether you live hundreds of miles away from your loved one or in another corner of the country, you’re not alone. These days, it’s fairly common for immediate family members to reside in different communities. Fortunately, distance no longer prevents us from keeping up with the people we love. Technology has made it easier than ever to maintain daily contact with those in other cities, states, and even countries.
At some point, however, you may come to the realization that your loved one is struggling with age-related challenges and can no longer manage these issues alone. With the support of a professional care provider, they can continue aging in place while maintaining their preferred routine and lifestyle.
All you have to do is get in touch with our office, and we’ll guide you through the process of setting up care. Take a look at the simple steps we’ll take to help you get started:
- Providing you with details about our at-home services and senior care programs
- Arranging an in-person meeting with your loved one at their home
- Working with your family to develop a customized senior care plan
- Matching your loved one with a suitable caregiver from our talented team
- Keeping you in the loop regarding your loved one’s care and well-being
- Immediately informing you of any urgent issues that need to be addressed
- Checking in with your loved one and their caregiver to ensure high-quality care
- Maintaining an after hours phone line that you can call at any time
Are you ready to set up elder care for a loved one in the Omaha area? Give Visiting Angels Omaha a call today to learn more about how we can help.
Serving Greater Omaha and the Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels OMAHA, NE701 Galvin Rd S #102
Bellevue, NE 68005