Long Distance Elder Care in Baltimore East
How Elder Care in Baltimore East Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If vast distances separate you from your loved one, it’s important you’re able to find an elder care service you trust to provide them with support as they age. At Visiting Angels® Baltimore East, we go above and beyond for long-distance families to help them overcome any obstacles they’re facing and enable them to find peace of mind about the well-being of their loved ones. We’re prepared to provide care for seniors in Baltimore East and nearby communities such as Baltimore, Essex, Joppa, Loch Hill, Middle River, Rosedale, and White Marsh.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Baltimore East
You’re not alone in living far away from the people you love. In this day and age, it’s common for American families to reside in different communities, and even different states. Technology has made it easier for all of us to maintain close relationships with our immediate and extended family members. However, when a loved one begins to deal with age-related challenges and you can’t be there to provide physical support, it can be difficult to know what to do.
With our elder care services in Baltimore East, you can find relief from worry. No matter where you’re currently located, we’ll assist you with setting up care that makes aging in place possible for your loved one. Simply get in touch with our office, and we’ll help you get started by doing the following:
- Providing comprehensive answers to all your questions
- Communicating in a convenient manner over the phone or by email
- Consulting with other involved family members as needed
- Scheduling a one-on-one visit at your loved one’s home
- Designing a plan of care based on your loved one’s needs
- Choosing a compatible caregiver to deliver supportive services
- Updating you on a regular basis regarding the care process
- Immediately contacting you if any significant changes occur
- Monitoring our services to ensure high-quality care at all times
- Adjusting the care plan as new circumstances and needs arise
- Ensuring you can always reach us on our office’s after-hours phone line
Are you ready to get more information about how our elder care services can benefit your loved one in Baltimore East, Baltimore, Essex, Joppa, Loch Hill, Middle River, Rosedale, White Marsh, or a community in the surrounding areas? Don’t hesitate to contact Visiting Angels Baltimore East today to learn more about getting started with at-home care.
Serving Baltimore East County and Eastern Baltimore City
Visiting Angels BALTIMORE EAST7206 Belair Rd
Baltimore, MD 21206
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.