Visiting Angels Panama City: What is Home Care?
Home care from Visiting Angels® Emerald Coast FL assists seniors and disabled adults throughout Panama City and Lynn Haven. We provide care and companionship to help seniors age in place. If you have a loved one who is in need of regular aid or companionship, we can help. Our locally owned and operated agency is a trusted source for senior care, companion care, end of life care, transitional care, social care, palliative care, personal care, Alzheimer's care, dementia care, respite care, and much more.
Many seniors express a desire to age in place at home, rather than move to a nursing facility. Home care from Visiting Angels Emerald Coast supports Panama City area seniors by helping them remain independent. We offer assistance with the activities of everyday living so your loved one can remain in their own home for longer.
How Home Care Helps Seniors in Panama City
Home care services from Visiting Angels Emerald Coast can assist Panama City area seniors in many ways day-to-day. We will create a list of services based on your loved one's specific physical and emotional needs. We will strive to improve your loved one's overall quality of life by providing practical aid and companionship.
Some of the care services which are frequently provided to Panama City area seniors include:
- Meaningful companionship through conversation and shared activities
- Preparing & planning meals which follow a doctor prescribed meal plan
- Providing dignified assistance with dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Monitoring prescriptions and offering medication reminders
- Coordinating transportation to doctor appointments or therapies
- Running errands such as grocery shopping or going to the post office
- Help going for walks and transferring, as well as fall prevention
- Assistance with light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming
Getting Started with Home Care in Panama City
Visiting Angels Emerald Coast is pleased to offer complimentary in-home consultations for families throughout the Panama City area. Our home care coordinator will meet with you and your loved one at home to make things easier for you. You can get answers to all your questions and tell us about your loved one and their desires for care. Scheduling is convenient, as we have professionals on staff around-the-clock to lend a hand.
If you have an elderly or disabled loved one in need of non-medical home care in the Panama City area, call Visiting Angels Emerald Coast today and book your free consultation.
Serving Bay County
Visiting Angels EMERALD COAST2101 Northside Dr #304
Panama City, FL 32405