Dementia Care in Pocatello
Both Alzheimer's and dementia are extremely overwhelming, and if you've been juggling a loved one's care alongside your other work and home commitments, chances are that your hands have been pretty full. Visiting Angels® Pocatello can help to make everything more manageable by providing top-quality dementia care. Our caregivers go directly into homes across Pocatello, Chubbuck, Blackfoot and the surrounding areas to bring support and relief to sufferers of memory loss, and to their families.
Dementia Care Specialists in Pocatello
When it comes to memory loss, it often seems like remaining at home is impossible for the afflicted senior. Our local caregivers make it possible by providing skilled care and compassionate assistance that reduces the risks they face at home. Not only that, the companionship provided by our caregivers brings immense comfort to elders living with memory loss. Our services can be scheduled as often as you like, from occasional visits to around the clock care, and adjusted as necessary to stay in-step with your relative's changing needs.
Some of the dementia care services our skilled caregivers from Visiting Angels Pocatello can provide include:
- Monitoring them to prevent slips, falls, and other common in-home accidents
- Providing reminders about when to take medications and fill prescriptions
- Transporting them to doctor's appointments, therapies, and on errands
- Coordinating the delivery of medical equipment and supplies
- Helping your family plan for travel or other changes in your loved one's routine
- Safely and sensitively manage emotional outbursts, anger, and anxiety
- Offering meaningful companionship to prevent insolation and loneliness
- Assisting them with dressing, bathing, and maintaining personal hygiene
Free Dementia Care Consultations in Pocatello
If you've been struggling to support a loved one with memory loss but aren't sure just how to do it, Visiting Angels Pocatello can help. First, we'll help you to get the answers you need through an informative, in-home consultation which we offer to families in our community, free of charge. There's no pressure to make any decisions, but if you do want to move forward, we can help you to build a custom plan for dementia care that ticks every box for you and your loved one in Pocatello. It's a cost-free, obligation-free way to learn about all your care options from the comfort of home. So why wait?
Book your free consultation on dementia care by calling Visiting Angels Pocatello today.
Serving Pocatello and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels POCATELLO, ID902 E Sherman St
Pocatello, ID 83201