Types of Home Care Services in Port St. Lucie, FL
Visiting Angels Port St. Lucie is known throughout the area for our customized senior care services.
Customized home care services are available from Visiting Angels Port St Lucie through our Life Care Navigation™ program. Our professional administrators will combine care from several key areas to create a personalized senior care plan for your loved one.
Types of Senior Home Care in Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, and Vero Beach
- Companion Care - Companion care from Visiting Angels Port St. Lucie is our standard care program for seniors who are in need of a helping hand and some companionship.
- Personal Care - Personal care providers from Visiting Angels Port St. Lucie help seniors who have more intensive care needs and require more in-depth, but still non-medical, assistance. Caregivers often help with walking and transferring, toileting, dressing, and bathing.
- Certified Palliative Care - Certified palliative care professionals are specially trained to meet the overall needs of their clients. They do this by paying close attention to the emotional, physical, social, and spiritual needs of the seniors they work with.
- Ready-Set-Go Home — Avoiding Hospital Readmissions
Ready-Set-Go-Home care from Visiting Angels Port St Lucie helps seniors with the transition back to wellness after an inpatient hospital stay. Assistance with non-medical tasks such as medication reminders, walking, fall prevention, meal planning, and more help seniors avoid the expense of hospital readmission.
- Social Care Program - Social care from Visiting Angels Port St. Lucie is valuable in more ways than one. Staying connected with family and friends can help seniors avoid depression and give them a sense of empowerment even when their ability to socialize may be limited.
- Dementia Care - Dementia care is available to help seniors who are living with a diagnosis of dementia. Senior care professionals are adept at working with memory disorder patients and can help increase your loved one's quality of life.
- Alzheimer's Care - Alzheimer's care from Visiting Angels Port St. Lucie aids seniors who wish to remain independent, even while living with Alzheimer's disease. Your loved one's senior care professional can provide assistance with medication monitoring, transportation, cooking, and more.
- End of Life Care - Visiting Angels Port St. Lucie offers supportive end of life care to seniors and their close family members during the end of life transition.
Contact Visiting Angels Port St. Lucie today to learn more about our senior care program. We will work with you and your senior loved one to create a personalized plan of care that best meets your unique needs. Call our office to speak with a care coordinator and schedule a free care consultation!
*Certified Palliative Care and Dementia Care services are not available at all locations.
Serving Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Vero Beach and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels PORT ST. LUCIE, FL10570 S Federal US Hwy 1 #300
Port St Lucie, FL 34952
HHA License: 299994429