How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Reading
When an aging loved one in the Reading, Wyomissing, Sinking Springs, Morgantown, Shillington, or the surrounding areas needs in-home care, you can be left feeling overwhelmed and not sure where to turn. Know you are not alone. Our dedicated team at Visiting Angels® Reading, PA is here to offer support and peace of mind throughout the entire process of setting up care.
First, we’ll meet in your loved one’s home to discuss care needs and create a care plan that works for you. Next, we’ll find a caregiver who will meet your loved one’s care needs and who you feel comfortable inviting into their home.
Personalized In-Home Care in Reading
To make sure our team at Visiting Angels Reading is giving your loved one the exact services they need to thrive, we’ll create an in-home care plan tailored to their needs. We’ll do this by getting to know your loved one through a free care consultation in the comfort of their Reading-area home.
During this consultation, we’ll learn about your loved one’s preferences, needs, and schedule. We’ll also give you a chance to get to know the services we offer and ask any questions you may have.
Some of the topics we may cover during your loved one’s care consultation from Visiting Angels Reading include:
- Your loved one’s day-to-day routine
- Dietary needs, restrictions, and concerns
- Memory disorders affecting your loved one
- Homemaking needs, including the need for meal preparation, laundry, and light housekeeping assistance
- Physical ailments and chronic conditions your loved one faces
- The need for mobility assistance or personal care
- Favorite pastimes, activities, and hobbies
- How often and when your loved one needs support
- Logistics such as how a care provider will gain access to your loved one’s home
- Our cancellation and rescheduling policies
Our Reliable In-Home Care Providers in Reading
Once we’ve created a plan to help your loved one live safely and comfortably at home, we’ll find a caregiver best suited to meeting their needs. We want you to have complete confidence in the in-home care provider we assign to your loved one in the Reading, PA area, which is why we always give you final say whether you think a caregiver will be right for you.
Ready to get started with compassionate and reliable care? Book your loved
Serving Communities in Berks and Northern Chester Counties, PA
Visiting Angels READING, PENNSYLVANIA4 Wellington Blvd #102
Wyomissing, PA 19610