Long Distance Elder Care in San Jose
How Elder Care in San Jose Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
It’s always hard to come to terms with the fact that a loved one is struggling with age-related difficulties. However, this can be even more difficult when you live far away from them. At Visiting Angels® San Jose, we understand how tough it can be to coordinate care for a loved one when you live in another city or state. We’ve designed our elder care services to overcome great distances so that seniors can get the at-home support they need and deserve.
Whether you’re looking for a caregiver who can assist a loved one living in San Jose or a nearby town, you can rely on us to match your loved one with a care provider who has the skills needed to offer personalized support. We also offer care for seniors who reside in Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Permanente, Santa Clara, Saratoga, and the surrounding areas.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in San Jose
It’s increasingly common for immediate and extended family members to live in different communities. Professional opportunities, the pursuit of education, and personal preferences often compel Americans to move around the country. While it’s easy to maintain a close relationship with those who live far away from us, it’s not always possible to provide the physical and emotional support that elderly adults need from afar.
Fortunately, we offer a senior care solution that works for long-distance families. If you’re ready to help a loved one in San Jose get started with our services, simply get in touch with Visiting Angels San Jose today. Here’s how we’ll assist you with setting up care:
- Giving you details about our specific services and in-home care programs
- Answering any questions that you have about our approach to care
- Consulting with other involved family members by phone or email
- Coordinating an at-home consultation with your loved one
- Utilizing your input to create a personalized plan of services
- Choosing a caregiver from our team to assist your loved one
- Providing you with frequent updates about the care process
- Notifying you immediately in the case of significant changes
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of the quality of care we provide
- Responding to your calls on our after-hours phone line
Contact Visiting Angels San Jose to learn more about setting up elder care from a distance.
Serving the San Jose, CA Area
Visiting Angels SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA940 Saratoga Ave #215
San Jose, CA 95129