How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Santa Barbara
Choosing in-home care for a loved one can feel overwhelming, especially if it’s a new experience. That’s why at Visiting Angels® Santa Barbara, we strive to make the process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We do this by providing free in-home consults, individualized care plans, and allowing clients to choose and meet their caregivers before care begins.
In-home care from Visiting Angels Santa Barbara is available to seniors and their families in Santa Maria, CA, Lompoc, Ojai, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara, Goleta, Santa Ynez Valley, Buellton, Solvang, Santa Barbara County, and the surrounding communities.
Customized In-Home Care in Santa Barbara
Every client we meet has their own unique circumstances, routines, and needs that cookie-cutter “one-size-fits-all” care plans can’t accommodate. That’s why at Visiting Angels Santa Barbara, we customize our in-home care plans to the needs of every client, and our services always begin with a free in-home consultation. Home consults provide an opportunity for us to meet your loved one, visit, and learn about their needs and preferences. From there, we can design a care plan for your loved one that meets their specific needs, with no obligation to begin care. This is also a perfect opportunity to ask questions and discuss any concerns you may have.
Your loved one’s home care services consultation with Visiting Angels Santa Barbara may cover:
- Your loved one’s daily routine and schedule
- Their physical needs, such as help with bathing, walking, and navigating stairs
- Emotional needs, such as activities, social interaction, conversation, and companionship
- Illnesses or chronic conditions your loved one is experiencing
- Your loved one’s dietary restrictions and requirements
- Help needed with housekeeping, such as changing bed linens, organizing, and vacuuming
- When your loved one requires care and how often
- Activities and hobbies your loved one enjoys
- Logistical concerns, including how to reschedule or adjust care and how the caregiver will access the home
Choosing In-Home Care From Visiting Angels Santa Barbara
After your home care consultation with Visiting Angels Santa Barbara, let us know when you’re ready to begin in-home care. We’ll review your loved one’s care plan, taking into account their personality and preferences. Then we'll match them with a caregiver that can provide the care your loved one needs. We have had great success with our Select Your Caregiver® program, but we are always happy to suggest another caregiver if you would like to make a change.
Ready to learn more about in-home care from Visiting Angels Santa Barbara? Call our office today to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Serving Ojai, the Santa Barbara Communities & the Santa Ynez Valley
Visiting Angels SANTA BARBARA, CA5565 Carpinteria Ave #1
Carpinteria, CA 93013