Long-Distance Elder Care in Santa Barbara
How Elder Care in Santa Barbara Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When our family members start to face the many and complex challenges of aging, it can be hard for us to stand by and watch. That's particularly true if you don't live near your loved ones. At Visiting Angels® Santa Barbara, we offer a compassionate alternative for seniors and their families, with long-distance elder care services.
In-home care and support can significantly improve the well-being of seniors struggling with age-related difficulties. At our agency, we take great pride in delivering responsive and wide-ranging care to seniors living in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Buellton, Santa Maria, Lompoc, Solvang, Carpinteria, Ojai, and Santa Ynez Valley.
Our long-distance care allows family to participate in conversations and decisions about elder care. We can connect to you over email and by phone, so you can help your loved one in Santa Barbara make sure they're getting support that's right for them.
Our Comprehensive Elder Care in Santa Barbara
When you consider elder care services from Visiting Angels Santa Barbara, you'll find that we offer extensive options that can be further customized based on your loved one's needs. You, your loved one, and your family will have the ability to weigh in on every aspect of care:
- The schedule of care. Our customized plans always take into account the existing routines, preferences, and care needs of each client.
- Your caregiver of choice. The Select Your Caregiver® program allows you and your family member to veto any caregiver that's selected to provide care.
- Updates in the plan. We make it very easy for families to update your loved one's schedule of care, so it can fit their evolving needs.
Care From Visiting Angels Santa Barbara That Keeps You Connected To Your Family
At Visiting Angels Santa Barbara, we appreciate how hard it can be to live so far away from an aging parent or family member. We make every effort to keep you in the loop, with open communication on both ends:
- Our 24-hour emergency line offers family the chance to get in touch with our care team right away.
- We can keep your family updated on any changes in your loved one's health or care needs.
- If you have any worries or questions, you can always contact us for answers.
From the initial consultation onwards, we always make sure that you and your family is involved and connected to our care process.
Set up long-distance elder care services from Visiting Angels Santa Barbara. Call our office today to learn more about getting started.
Serving Ojai, the Santa Barbara Communities & the Santa Ynez Valley
Visiting Angels SANTA BARBARA5565 Carpinteria Ave #1
Carpinteria, CA 93013