Long Distance Elder Care in San Luis Obispo
How Elder Care in San Luis Obispo Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® San Luis Obispo, we make it easy for elderly adults living far away from family and friends to access high-quality care that helps them age at home. Our long distance elder care services have been designed to overcome the challenges of living alone and enable families to coordinate care from afar. Whether your loved one resides in San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande, Atascadero, Los Osos, Paso Robles, Templeton, or a nearby town, we can match them with a professional caregiver to assist with their daily needs.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care in San Luis Obispo
Nowadays, many family members live several hours away from each other. From job offers and educational opportunities to personal circumstances and climate preferences, there are a range of push and pull factors leading to a long distance family dynamic.
If a close friend or family member is dealing with age-related issues that make aging in place challenging, you may be wondering how you can help. Setting up elder care services through Visiting Angels San Luis Obispo is one way to ensure they have the support they need to maintain an independent lifestyle.
Here’s how we’ll help you arrange care even if you live in another city or state:
- We’ll provide in-depth information about our services and approach to caregiving over the phone or through email, and can also set up care consultations with other concerned family members.
- We’ll coordinate an in-person meeting with your loved one at their home. This visit gives us the opportunity to learn more about their care requirements and day-to-day routines.
- After formulating a customized care plan based on your family’s input, we’ll choose a caregiver to provide the services your loved one requires.
- Once the care process has been initiated, we’ll keep you in the loop about your loved one’s well-being through phone or email updates. If we notice significant changes in the senior’s physical, cognitive, or emotional state, we will notify you immediately.
- To ensure high-quality care and the safety of our care recipients, we perform ongoing monitoring and regular check-ins.
- You’ll always be able to reach us on our office’s after-hours phone line in the case of an emergency.
Learn more about coordinating elder care from afar today. Call Visiting Angels San Luis Obispo for details about our services in San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande, Atascadero, Los Osos, Paso Robles, Templeton, and neighboring communities.
Serving San Luis Obispo County, California
Visiting Angels San Luis Obispo, Califorina3211 Broad St #105
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.