Home Care Providers in Somerset County: How We Can Help
Home Care Providers in Somerset County You Can Trust
Choosing a home care provider in Somerset County for an aging parent or loved one is a big decision. After all, you want someone that is reliable, qualified to meet their needs, and capable of providing compassionate care with the respect your loved one deserves. That’s why at Visiting Angels Somerset, we take our time building our team of caregivers. We choose only the strongest candidates by looking beyond resumes to seek out caregivers that are one of a kind.
In addition to qualifications, experience, thorough background checks and hands on training supervised by our Director of Nursing, our home care providers in Somerset County must also demonstrate these essential qualities:
- Solid moral character
- Enthusiasm for senior in-home care
- Compassion and patience
- Involvement in the senior community
- A positive outlook and sense of humor
Getting Started with Home Care Providers in Somerset County
When you choose Visiting Angels Somerset as your loved one’s care provider, they will receive the full benefit of our Life Care Navigation™ program, including:
- Exceptional care providers - Our caregivers are dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients, providing the physical and emotional support they need to live independently for far longer than might otherwise be possible.
- Customized home care plans - Because no two individuals have the exact same needs, we create a customized home care plan for each and every client. Each care plan is developed by our Director of Nursing. Frequent in home supervision by our team of nurses and care staff allow us to identify when your loved one's needs change. Our home care plans can easily change with them for continuous care.
- Constant availability - Home care providers in Somerset County are available around your loved one’s schedule. Whether it’s full-time, part-time, or an occasional check-in, our caregivers at Visiting Angels Somerset are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Around the clock support - We understand that emergencies and unexpected needs can happen at any hour of the day or night. That’s why we have an after-hours number for our clients and their families with a call back in 15 minutes or less
For more information about our home care providers in Somerset County, Somerset Township, Franklin Township, and the surrounding areas, call Visiting Angels Somerset today.
Serving the Communities in Somerset and Middlesex Counties
Visiting Angels SOMERSET, NJ719 Route 206 #102
Hillsborough, NJ 08844