In-Home Care in Southbridge
How to Get Started
Living at home provides seniors with added privacy, comfort, and dignity as they age. However, many seniors struggle to maintain this lifestyle on their own. To improve their home safety, comfort, and overall well-being, in-home care from Visiting Angels® Southbridge is a wonderful option. We provide the customized assistance many seniors require to maintain their home life and avoid the transition to a care facility.
Our goal is to preserve their daily routines and allow them to enjoy a more fulfilling life in the comfort of their own home. In order to determine the best way for us to help each individual senior, we always provide family members with a free initial care consultation. To give you an idea of what to expect, let's go over some of the topics likely to be discussed in this meeting.
Common In-Home Care Topics
During our no-cost initial care consultation, you'll have the chance to ask questions and learn more about our service. Here are some topics that we typically discuss in these meetings:
- Physical Care Needs. We can provide support with mobility aid, fall prevention, bathing and grooming assistance, and more. We want to allow seniors to remain as independent as possible, so the goal is to figure out the exact level of physical help they require.
- Emotional Care Needs. Our caregivers provide friendly social interaction and companionship as well, so your loved one will have someone to chat with and share their favorite hobbies. We use our initial care consultation to learn about your loved one's personality and figure out how we can best support their emotional needs.
- Schedules. Our support is aimed at family care providers as well, so we'll figure out the best way to support our scheduling needs. We'll also determine the best strategy for helping your loved one throughout their daily life, including assistance with sleeping, eating, and medication reminders.
- Homemaking Assistance. Life is far less stressful when you live in a clean and organized home. Depending on your loved one's specific abilities, we'll provide assistance with housework, laundry, groceries, meal prep, and more.
- Logistics. We'll use this meeting to go over the logistics of scheduling, home access, documentation, and more details about our service.
Trusted In-Home Care For Southbridge Area Seniors
We are proud to offer our dedicated in-home care throughout Southbridge, Dudley, Fiskdale, Hampden, Holland, Monson, Oxford, Palmer, Sturbridge, Sutton, Wales, Webster, and the surrounding areas. To schedule your free care consultation, call Visiting Angels Southbridge today.
Serving Communities in Sturbridge, MA; Dudley, MA; Oxford, MA; Southbridge, MA; Webster, MA and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SOUTHBRIDGE, MA50 Elm St #F
Southbridge, MA 01550