At Visiting Angels® Southeast Portland, OR, we understand how important our caregivers are to the success of our business. They are the backbone of our organization, working with compassion and dedication to meet our clients’ needs. It’s our caregivers’ job to not only care for the safety and well-being of our clients in the Portland area, but to also enrich our clients’ lives socially and emotionally. If you’re passionate about making life easier, safer, and more comfortable for seniors in the Southeast Portland area, one of our caregiver jobs might be right for you.
Our caregiver jobs at Visiting Angels Southeast Portland provide a sense of accomplishment, joy, and gratification to our dedicated home care providers in the local area. Rather than rushing from person to person or needing to care for several seniors at once, we provide one-on-one care. This allows us to form meaningful and lasting relationships with each senior we care for.
If a caregiver job is right for you, some of the services you might provide to seniors in Southeast Portland, West Linn, Milwaukie and the Surrounding Areas include:
- Providing help with light housekeeping tasks such as laundry, vacuuming, dishes, and tidying
- Offering respectful personal care services including oral care, dressing assistance, toileting, and bathing and grooming help
- Assisting with transferring, walking, and daily physical activity
- Giving rides to medical appointments
- Accompanying seniors on errands and to social events
- Planning, cooking, and serving nutritious meals
- Offering medication assistance
- Providing companionship and being a positive and supportive presence in our clients’ lives
If you love working with people and are dedicated to enriching the lives of the seniors in our community, one of the caregiver jobs we have available at Visiting Angels Southeast Portland, OR might be right for you.
To learn more about the caregiver jobs we have available in the Southeast Portland area, fill out the form below.