Dementia Care in Roswell
If you have a loved one suffering from dementia, you have probably already devoted a lot of your time, energy, and emotion to their care. It's an exhausting process. Professional dementia care in Roswell from Visiting Angels® Southern New Mexico can help prevent you from getting worn down, and help prepare you to deal with the changing demands of the disease before it becomes too overwhelming. We bring dementia care strategies and support into homes across Roswell to ensure that seniors throughout our communities can continue to live well, despite the limitations imposed by memory loss.
Compassionate Dementia Care for Seniors in Roswell
When you choose Visiting Angels Southern New Mexico for your loved one's dementia care, you'll get access to services in Roswell that we designed in partnership with the Alzheimer's Foundation of America. Those services span the breadth and width of a memory loss sufferer's needs, including strategies for coping with each new stage of the disease. In the hands of our compassionate caregivers, these services can transform the life of a senior with dementia.
Some of the ways we improve daily life for seniors with dementia include:
- Reminding them when it's time to take medications and fill prescriptions
- Bringing them uplifting companionship at home and in the hospital
- Assisting them with delicate personal tasks such as washing and dressing
- Making sure they eat well by preparing nutritionally complete meals
- Transporting them to doctor's appointments, therapies, and running errands
- Easing them through emotional episodes related to their disease
- Preventing in-home accidents through monitoring and support
- Helping family caregivers plan for events such as travel and transfers
Free Dementia Care Consultations for Roswell Families
Coping with memory loss is challenging, so we make learning more about your dementia care options easy by providing free, in-home consultations to Roswell, Las Cruces, Carlsbad, Sunland Park, Chaparral, Artesia, and the surrounding areas. You'll be able to speak to one of our expert care directors about your loved one's condition and find out how our care could help make things easier for you both. There's no obligation at all, just an opportunity for you to get the answers you need to put your loved one on a path to easier living, despite dementia.
To learn more about how dementia care could help your loved one in Roswell, call Visiting Angels Southern New Mexico today.
Serving Roswell and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SOUTHERN NM711 W Alameda St Suite B
Roswell, NM 88203