Home Care Services in Port Huron
Senior Home Care Services in Port Huron
Visiting Angels St. Clair provides home care services to seniors and disabled persons throughout the Port Huron area. Assistance from our agency in Port Huron helps elderly members throughout the community live independently at home. If you or a loved one value the freedom to follow your own schedule, and stick to your comfortable routines, then senior home care services from Visiting Angels St. Clair are for you. We help you live the independent lifestyle you enjoy while taking a weight off your shoulders.
Varied Home Care Services Reach a Wide Range of Seniors
- Companion Care - providers assist with daily activities to make independent living possible
- Personal Care - home health aides give assistance in home or residence
- Certified Palliative Care - tends to the spiritual, social, physical, and emotional needs of clients
- Ready-Set-Go Home - helps seniors avoid expensive hospital re-admissions
- Social Care - uses technology and social media to help seniors stay connected to family and friends
- Dementia Care - helps improve quality of life for those with memory disorders
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care for seniors who struggle with Alzheimer's disease
- End of Life Care - eases families through the end of life transition
You can pick and choose the senior home care services that make the most sense for your family. You can even customized your care to maximize the benefit to your loved one.
Ongoing Oversight in Port Huron
When you select the senior home care services from Visiting Angels St. Clair, you can rest assured we will maintain continual oversight of your loved one's care. Ensuring
If you or a family member are in the market for senior home care services, don't hesitate, call our office in Port Huron today. We can get you started on the path to reliable home care.
Serving Port Huron and the Communities of St Clair County, MI
Visiting Angels ST CLAIR, MI1530 Pine Grove Ave #7
Port Huron, MI 48060