Home Care in Avon
If your loved one is struggling to get by on their own, you may be wondering whether home care is something that can improve their quality of life. At Visiting Angels® West Central Indiana, we care for elderly adults in the Avon area by matching them with care professionals from our local team who can help make their home lives easier. Through home care, your loved one can enjoy having the companionship, physical support, and nurturing presence of a professional care provider as often as needed.
More About Our Home Care Services
Our spectrum of services is carefully designed to accommodate different home care needs and assist seniors during each stage of their aging in place journey in the Avon area. We understand that the care requirements of elderly adults are constantly changing, and we build custom service plans that can be adjusted according to these variations. Additionally, our process for scheduling care visits offers plenty of flexibility for families and makes it easier for their loved ones to benefit from care.
Explore some of the different ways we work to help seniors below:
- Transitional care services. When older individuals need help with transitioning back to their home life after a hospital discharge, our Ready, Set, Go Home program offers the comprehensive assistance they require.
- Alzheimer's care and dementia care. Through the delivery of specialized memory care services, our care professionals ensure seniors dealing with cognitive decline can stay in the familiar surroundings that bring them comfort.
- Respite for overworked family caregivers. When family caregivers need a break from their many duties and overburdened schedule, they can utilize our respite care services.
- Help with basic activities at home. From cooking meals to maintaining a tidy living environment, our caregivers are ready to support seniors with their home life.
- Meaningful companionship. We aim to fulfill the social and emotional needs of elderly adults and prevent them from encountering a condition known as senior isolation.
- Supportive personal care. Personal care services cover common needs for physical aid with grooming activities, showering routines, and other essential tasks.
Get Started With Home Care in Avon
Our process for getting started with home care considers your family's need for peace of mind. That's why we always begin with a no-cost, no-obligation care consultation to answer your questions.
You can book yours today in:
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels West Central Indiana for details about scheduling a home care consultation in the Avon area.
Serving West Central Indiana from Plainfield to Terre Haute, IN
Visiting Angels WEST CENTRAL INDIANA3197 US Highway 231 S
Greencastle, IN 46135