Long Distance Elder Care in Greencastle
How Our Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Setting up elder care services for a loved one is often a challenge. This situation is made even more difficult when you live in a different city or state. At Visiting Angels® West Central Indiana, we understand the specific obstacles long distance families struggle with when arranging care. Our team in Greencastle is ready to help ensure your loved one has access to the personalized in-home care services they need to continue aging in place with confidence.
Why is Long Distance Elder Care in Greencastle Important?
It’s no longer unusual for adult children to live several hours away from their parents, grandparents, and extended family members. Long distance relocations for job offers and educational opportunities are quite common. The result is that families tend to be spread out across the country, often separated by hundreds of miles.
The good news is it’s easy to stay in touch with our loved ones through technology. However, these innovations in communication can only go so far. When a senior begins to experience age-related issues that make independent living difficult, the physical presence of a caregiver is often required.
Our professional care providers are ready to step in to give elderly adults the helping hand they need. We can assist your loved one with basic activities of daily living such as bathing, keeping the house tidy, and preparing healthy meals. We also offer compassionate companionship and transportation to doctors’ appointments and social activities.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care in Greencastle
If you have a loved one in the Greencastle area who requires elder care services, reach out to Visiting Angels West Central Indiana today. Here’s how we’ll help meet their needs:
- Giving you detailed information via phone or email about the types of care we offer
- Scheduling a convenient time to converse with your loved one about their care requirements
- Discussing our services with other concerned members of your family
- Creating a customized plan of care based around your loved one’s needs and preferences
- Selecting a caregiver who suits your loved one’s personality and can provide their requested services
- Keeping you in the loop through regular updates and immediate notifications of sudden changes
- Ensuring our caregivers meet our high standards of care through frequent monitoring
- Maintaining an after-hours line where you can reach us at any time of day
Our elder care services are available for seniors in Greencastle, Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Indianapolis, Martinsville, Mooresville, and the surrounding areas. Contact Visiting Angels West Central Indiana to learn more about arranging care from afar.
Serving West Central Indiana from Plainfield to Terre Haute, IN
Visiting Angels WEST CENTRAL INDIANA3197 US Highway 231 S
Greencastle, IN 46135