Senior Care Services Available in West Houston
Visiting Angels® Westchase offers a wide variety of senior care services in West Houston giving your loved one the comfort and care they need to remain home longer. We understand your loved one's needs are unique and ever-changing which is why choosing our Life Care NavigationTM umbrella program could be the right choice for them. By choosing Life Care Navigation, you'll be prepared to weather the changes in your loved one's health with the dignified care and comfort they deserve as they age.
Types of Senior Care in West Houston
- Alzheimer’s Care — Through monitoring, caring, supporting, and comforting your loved one with this challenging illness, our senior caregivers in West Houston have the skills it takes to give you the peace of mind and respite you need.
- Companion Care — This program from Visiting Angels Westchase provides your loved one with daily living activity assistance, so they can stay at home longer in a safe, secure environment.
- Dementia Care — If your loved one suffers from a memory illness, our senior care program can help your loved one in West Houston to stay safe with in-home non-medical care and assistance.
- End of Life Care — Our caregivers help you and your family to cope with your loved one’s end of life process with compassionate care, understanding, and support services.
- Palliative Care* — Our palliative care approach provides care and response to your loved one’s needs on all levels, including emotional and spiritual during this difficult time.
- Personal Care — This program assists your senior loved
onewith personal routines such as grooming, dressing, and hygiene, so they can continue to lead an independent lifestyle at home.
- Ready-Set-Go Home — This all-important program from Visiting Angels Westchase can help to reduce and avoid the risk of medical facility readmissions by helping you to plan for senior care in-home assistance BEFORE your loved one in West Houston is discharged.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program — Falls at home can be devastating to your senior. Our program offers fall prevention assessments and tips to help keep your loved one safe and secure.
- Social Care Program — As your loved one ages, they can still stay in touch using technology and social media. This program is designed to help them to learn the skills so they can still be a part of their friend’s and family’s lives and reduce the risk of feelings of lonely and isolated.
To learn more about the senior care services and programs available to West Houston call Visiting Angels Westchase to schedule your free in-home consultation today. We provide senior care to West Houston, Mission Bend, Briarforest, Houston & the surrounding areas.
*Palliative care is not available in all locations.
Serving Westchase and West Harris County, TX
Visiting Angels WESTCHASE, TEXAS2825 Wilcrest Dr #315
Houston, TX 77042