Long Distance Elder Care in O'Fallon
How Elder Care in O'Fallon Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® O’Fallon, we understand how difficult it can be for long distance families to navigate their elder care needs. Our flexible services can be set up for a loved one in the O’Fallon area even if you currently live in another city or state. We’ll help ensure that your loved one has access to high-quality, in-home care that provides your family with peace of mind about their well-being.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in O'Fallon
Getting started with home care can be tough even when you live near your loved one. The matter of distance often makes this process more complicated for families. However, our services have been specifically designed to overcome vast distances. We’ll work alongside your family as you make care decisions for your loved one that instill you with confidence.
Long distance elder care is no longer a niche need. Now more than ever, adult children and their parents and grandparents often live in different parts of the country. Technology has made it possible for us to maintain close relationships with the people we hold most dear. Unfortunately, these relationships can become strained and anxiety-ridden when you realize that a loved one in O'Fallon is struggling with age-related challenges.
When you know that a professional care provider is supporting your loved one with his or her daily activities, you’ll have less to worry about. We’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way so that you’re always up-to-date about your loved one’s condition and in charge of their care decisions.
Here’s how Visiting Angels O’Fallon can help your family:
- When you contact our office, we’ll give you more information about our services and answer your questions regarding the care process.
- After addressing your concerns, we’ll set up an in-person meeting at your loved one’s home.
- With your family’s input, we’ll create a customized care plan for your loved one.
- We’ll choose a compassionate caregiver from our team who’s uniquely qualified to work with your loved one.
- On a regular basis, we’ll conduct drop-in visits to check in with your loved one and his or her caregiver.
- We’ll update you frequently concerning your loved one’s care and well-being.
- We’ll remain easy for you to reach us on an after-hours phone line.
Don’t hesitate to learn more about getting started with long distance elder care. Simply call Visiting Angels O’Fallon today for details.
Serving the Communities of St. Charles, western St Louis, Lincoln, Warren & Franklin Counties
Visiting Angels O'Fallon202 Triad Center West
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.