Long Distance Elder Care in Wilmington
How Elder Care in Wilmington Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you no longer live near your loved ones, you may wonder how you can support them with aging in place. At Visiting Angels® Wilmington, we offer elder care services that can be arranged from a distance. No matter what city or state you reside in, you can ensure that your parent, grandparent, or other loved one has support with their age-related difficulties.
Our services are customized to meet the unique care requirements of each senior we work with. Whether your loved one lives in Wilmington, Edgemoor, Greenville, Hockessin, Marshallton, Newark, or a nearby town, our caregivers will provide them with the specific level of assistance they need to maintain their independence.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Wilmington
We understand how overwhelming it can feel when you realize a loved one is struggling with day-to-day activities. These feelings can be even more difficult to handle when you live far away. Fortunately, there is an option that doesn’t require your loved one to move away from his or her cherished home. Hiring an at-home caregiver will give you much-needed peace of mind while protecting your loved one’s well-being.
At Visiting Angels Wilmington, we have plenty of experience working with families who are spread out over the country, and we can support you through every step of arranging care for a loved one. Here’s what you can expect from our helpful office staff and compassionate elder care providers:
- Just give us a call, and we’ll answer all your questions about the care process over the phone. We can also provide you with detailed information via email.
- If you think our services are the right fit for your loved one, we’ll coordinate a free consultation in the comfort of his or her home in the Wilmington area.
- After meeting with your loved one in person, we’ll design a tailor-made care plan that addresses all their needs and preferences.
- We’ll choose a caregiver from our talented team who has the right skills, personality, and scheduling availability to assist your loved one with aging in place.
- We’ll ensure your loved one’s well-being through regular check-in calls and drop-in visits.
- We’ll provide your family with frequent updates and notify you of sudden changes.
- Should you ever need to reach us in the case of an emergency, you can contact us on our after-hours phone line.
It’s easy to learn more about coordinating long distance elder care for a loved one in Wilmington, Edgemoor, Greenville, Hockessin, Marshallton, Newark, or a community in the surrounding areas. Contact Visiting Angels Wilmington today to get started.
Serving Newcastle County Delaware, Wilmington, Brandywine Hundred, Newark, Pike Creek, Hockessin, Delaware
Visiting Angels WILMINGTON, DE1601 Concord Pike #82 Independence Mall
Wilmington, DE 19803