Las Vegas Home Care, Las Vegas Senior Care and Elder Care
Visiting Angels is a nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior
care, elder care, personal care and companion care to help the elderly and adults who wish to continue in live in their homes.
The Las Vegas and Henderson offices are family owned and operated by Jackie and Michael DiAsio. Their franchise is one of the largest Visiting Angels with 225 employees and assisting about 600 seniors every day. Visiting Angels has been serving Southern Nevada since 2000.
Here is some more information regarding the Las Vegas and Henderson Visiting Angels:
• They serve Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City and Pahrump.
• Properly licensed, bonded and insured.
• Employees are properly background checked and trained. Our average employee has been with us for 4 years.
(see our Caregiver video on right side of this page)
• We perform over 200,000 care giving hours each year.
• We accept Long Term Care insurance, and private pay. We are a Medicaid provider and Veteran’s Administration
• We specialize in “Memory Loss care,” Hospice care and Ambulatory assistance.
Under each tab of this website, you will find different videos of when we have been on the local news and testimonials from some of our clients and employees.
Please review our website and give us call to find out how we can help you or your family member. 702.562.3322
9436 West Lake Med Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89134
702-562-3322 / 702-562-3322
1701 N. Green Valley Pkwy Ste 9A
Henderson, NV 89074