Home Care in Westford MA
If there is one thing the team at Visiting Angels® Acton understands, it is that watching a loved one struggle with the aging process can be heart-wrenching. Along with advanced age come challenges of a physical nature, as well as struggles in the areas of socialization and cognitive decline. If you wish your loved one could have a partner in facing these challenges so that they feel less alone while living at home, you can count on our home care providers in Westford MA to stand strong with them.
Our local care agency is available to support seniors during some of the most challenging chapters of the aging process, as well as those in which only a bit of help is needed. Our services extend to specialized care for Alzheimer's disease or dementia in addition to more basic forms of social care and companion care. Whatever type of support your family member needs to live at home, you can have confidence that we will do our best to accommodate them.
More About Our Home Care Services
You may be wondering what types of assistance home care covers. In fact, this care is a broad category that includes a wide variety of service types and support. For example, here are some of the home care services we deliver most frequently for seniors living in the Westford MA area:
- Help with taking a shower, dressing, toileting, and personal care
- Managing transportation needs and assisting with moving between locations
- Assisting with homemaking activities, such as keeping the pantry stocked and cooking meals
- Building relationships with seniors that enrich their social lives and help them feel supported
- Offering reliable care that gives family caregivers the chance to take a break from their routine
- Giving seniors reminders to take their medications on time or attend appointments
- Traveling with seniors to doctors' appointments and running errands for them
Care of a more specialized nature can also be delivered to help elderly adults with more sensitive needs. Examples of these specialized care types range from dementia care and Alzheimer's care to end of life care, palliative care, and transitional care.
Get Started With Home Care in Westford MA
We understand that nothing matters more to your family than your loved one's well-being. During a no-cost care consultation offered free of charge, we can explain how we can offer tailored care that addresses your loved one's many needs as they live alone in:
- Westford MA
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Just call Visiting Angels Acton to reserve a home care consultation in Westford MA today!
Serving Lexington, Acton, Groton, Stow and the Surrounding MA Communities
Visiting Angels ACTON, MA498 Great Rd
Acton, MA 01720