Home Care in Bellingham
Your loved one's care needs are ever-changing. To make certain they always have support at home, get started with home care from Visiting Angels® Bellingham. Our senior care agency delivers services that are customized based on seniors' needs and preferences. Through this flexible care, we are able to support seniors in living their dream of aging in place.
More About Our Home Care Services
Our care providers are compassionate professionals who seek to improve the quality of life of elderly adults. By helping them live at home, our caregivers help seniors enjoy their golden years more fully and safely.
There are a wide range of care types available through our care agency, each with the aim of accommodating the different needs elderly adults face as they get older in the comfort of home. We can design a care plan for your loved one in Bellingham that is personally tailored to include the services that will help them thrive.
Take a look at examples of our home care types below:
- Companion care services. Companion caregivers provide seniors with joyful company while helping them go about their day-to-day routines.
- Personal care services. When a mobility limitation or other age-related issue keeps your loved one from maintaining their well-being on their own, a personal care provider can give them respectful support.
- Alzheimer's care services. Alzheimer's disease brings a number of difficult consequences, but this doesn't have to spell the end to your loved one's experience of aging in place. Instead, they can turn to the support of our Alzheimer's care providers.
- Dementia care services. Our caregivers can provide dementia care based on the progression patterns and unique symptoms of different forms of dementia and cognitive decline. As a result, seniors can maintain familiar surroundings for longer.
- Respite care services. We aim to not only help seniors but also help the family caregivers who are constantly there for them by providing temporary relief from the challenging demands of caregiving.
- Transitional care services. Through a program called Ready, Set, Go Home, our caregivers strive to minimize the risk of seniors returning to the hospital after they are discharged.
Get Started With Home Care in Bellingham
We can help you determine which care type will best meet the needs of your loved one. You can get started with a consultation delivered for free in:
Call to reserve your no-cost home care consultation from Visiting Angels Bellingham today.
Serving Whatcom, Skagit, Island, San Juan and Snohomish Counties
Visiting Angels BELLINGHAM, WA4213 Rural Ave
Bellingham, WA 98226