Home Care in Blaine
You don't have to manage caring for your loved one on your own. Home care can be arranged to ensure your loved one has assistance with their needs while they live in comfortable surroundings in Blaine. At Visiting Angels® Bellingham, we have a team of local caregivers who take pride in enabling elderly adults to fulfill their desire to age in place. Depending on your loved one's specific situation and personal preferences, we can offer care that fits within their lifestyle and helps them experience their golden years more positively.
More About Our Home Care Services
For many seniors, aging in place plays an essential role in maintaining their well-being. If your loved one feels their quality of life depends on living at home, we can help them remain where they are even when difficult circumstances arise.
Our home care services for the Blaine area can be provided in a number of situations to meet various age-related needs and accommodate challenging memory disorders or mobility limitations.
Interested in learning more about what home care involves? Take a look at a few of our most popular forms of care below:
- Companion Care. Seniors can enjoy the company of a compassionate care provider as well as assistance with activities such as running errands, light chores, and going to doctors' appointments.
- Personal Care. Personal care is focused on both companionship and physical support. Personal care providers can assist care recipients with getting dressed, moving around the house, showering, and other essential tasks.
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer's Care. There are a number of advantages to staying in familiar surroundings for seniors with memory disorders. We tailor our services to support with the specific symptoms of different diagnoses.
- Respite Care. When unpaid family caregivers want to go on vacation or simply have a few hours to spend on self-care, they can look to our respite care providers.
- End of Life Care. We create a soothing environment in which families can spend precious moments together while benefiting from our compassionate physical and emotional support.
Get Started With Home Care in Blaine
To create your loved one's care plan, we will first build a relationship with them through a free consultation. Once we learn more about their needs and personality, we can develop their custom plan for home care in:
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Reach out to Visiting Angels Bellingham to book a home care consultation free of charge in the Blaine area.
Serving Whatcom, Skagit, Island, San Juan and Snohomish Counties
Visiting Angels BELLINGHAM, WA4213 Rural Ave
Bellingham, WA 98226