Learn more about our caregiver jobs to discover the difference you can make in the lives of elderly adults in your community. At Visiting Angels® Casper, we proudly recruit compassionate individuals with a drive for helping others to our caregiving team. Our caregivers make aging in place a safe experience for seniors and improve their quality of life through the services they offer. If you'd like to support elderly adults and their families by providing a helping hand and much-needed companionship, you may be an excellent candidate for a caregiver job.
Because we are a locally owned and operated senior home care agency in the Caspaer area that offers a broad spectrum of customizable services and care programs, we have different types of caregiver jobs available. We often recruit for positions related to companion care and personal care, as well as Alzheimer's care, dementia care, respite care, and other forms of specialized home care.
Caregiver job descriptions differ based on the specific requests of clients and their unique needs and preferences. To gain a better understanding of the tasks our caregivers perform, take a look at the brief overview below:
- Helping seniors with aspects of personal care such as bathing and grooming
- Acting as a kind companion and providing emotional support in tough moments
- Planning and preparing healthy meals and going grocery shopping as needed
- Doing light household chores, including laundry, vacuuming, and making beds
- Giving seniors reminders to take their medications and attend appointments
- Coordinating safe transportation and accompanying seniors to events or appointments
We have both full-time and part-time caregiver jobs available, and we always aim to ensure members of our caregiving team can benefit from flexible scheduling.
Don't hesitate to reach out for more information about applying for a caregiver job in Casper, Cheyenne, Laramie, Douglas, Wheatland, Mills, or a nearby town! Contact Visiting Angels Casper to get started.