Home Care in Fort Valley
What would it take for your elderly loved ones to be able to age in place? At Visiting Angels® Central Georgia, we offer comprehensive, affordable home care in Fort Valley, Macon, Warner Robins, Forsyth, Perry, Byron, and Bonaire. Our caregivers can provide personalized home care services so your relatives can enjoy all the comforts of home.
Our home care services range from frequent visits for companionship and help around the house to around-the-clock assistance with bathing, walking, and meal preparation. It all depends on your loved one's unique care needs — and yours as a family caregiver. Ultimately, our aim is to make your loved one's daily life simple, safer, and more enriching. We also hope to provide some peace of mind for the rest of your family, too.
To that end, we maintain the highest standards for our care professionals, both in ability and their dedication to quality care. Our hiring process includes background checks as an added precaution.
About Our Home Care in Fort Valley
At Visiting Angels Central Georgia, our home care services are vast, varied, and personalized for every family we serve. As part of your loved one's unique home care plan, our caregivers can assist with the following:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Picking up groceries
- Running errands
- Arranging transportation for appointments and events
- Keeping track of medication schedules
- Providing conversation and companionship
- Planning interesting outings
- Doing some light housework
- Stepping in for family caregivers
- Offering support when walking and transferring
How We Approach Our Home Care in Fort Valley
To provide the best home care for your family in Fort Valley, we have to fully understand your needs. When you contact Visiting Angels Central Georgia, we'll walk you through the following steps:
- A general discussion about your situation, our services, and the overall cost of care
- An in-person consultation where we can answer your questions and learn more about your loved one's condition, routine, and preferences regarding care
- A care plan creation process where, with your input, we develop a personalized care plan and schedule for your family
- A caregiver selection process where we introduce you to the care professional whom we believe will be the best fit
- An ongoing conversation about your loved one's condition and care so we can adapt our services when needed
- The compassionate, competent caregivers on our team are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, so we can accommodate any care schedule.
Personal Care in Fort Valley
If your loved one has trouble with everyday activities, we can help. Our home care includes personal care services such as:
- Planning and preparing meals
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Providing medication reminders
- Assisting with walking, transferring, and transport
- Doing laundry and other basic chores
- Helping with bathing, getting dressed, and toileting
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care Services
Our caregivers can provide greater stability, security, and mental stimulation for seniors with Alzheimer's disease or another form of dementia. These services include diet monitoring and meal preparation, reminders for medication and medical appointments, wandering prevention, and comforting companionship.
Companion Care and Social Care Services
Many seniors experience loneliness as they get older and their social circles constrict. We offer companion care and social care services to help your loved one feel more connected to the outside world and prevent the ill effects of social isolation.
Our caregivers can arrange activities and brighten your loved one's day with engaging conversation. They can also assist your loved one with various apps and online tools to help them stay connected with family and friends.
As a family caregiver, taking time for yourself can feel selfish, if not outright impossible. However, burning out can put your own health at risk, and that of your family member. Our home care in Fort Valley includes temporary coverage for family caregivers, so you can take a break without guilt or anxiety.
Ready-Set-Go Home Program
Whether it's because of an injury, illness, or a planned operation, a hospital stay is always nerve-wracking. For seniors especially, the risk of readmission is high as well.
If your loved one has been hospitalized, we can provide the guidance and support your family needs at the hospital. Our caregivers can also help with transport and provide ongoing care at home to promote a smooth recovery.
Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
Did you know that falls consistently rank among the most common causes of major injury for seniors? To help your loved one retain their independence as long as possible, we can provide personalized recommendations and support based on their unique risk factors. This can include walking assistance and recommendations to help fall-proof their home.
Through our palliative care program, we help clients with serious medical concerns experience greater comfort, peace, and joy amidst all the stress and discomfort of their disease and its treatment. This is a holistic home care option that includes physical, spiritual, cognitive, and social support services for our clients in the Fort Valley area.
End of Life Care
We offer compassionate, affirming end of life care for clients in the final stages of a life-limiting illness, or with a life expectancy of six months or less. Our care professionals can ease your loved one's physical discomfort and provide emotional and logistical support for your family throughout this period.
Get Started with Home Care in Fort Valley Today
To learn more about our home care in Fort Valley and arrange a consultation for your loved one, call Visiting Angels Central Georgia at (478) 971-1608 today.
Serving Central GA, Greater Macon, Warner Robins, Perry, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels WARNER ROBINS, GEORGIA335 Margie Dr
Warner Robins, GA 31088