Long Distance Elder Care in Charleston WV
How Elder Care in Charleston WV Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
While it’s easier than ever to maintain close relationships with our loved ones when we live far away, it can be tough to realize that a loved one is struggling with age-related challenges and you’re not there to help them. However, that doesn’t mean they have to be alone. You can rely on our long distance elder care services at Visiting Angels® Charleston WV to ensure they have the support they need to safely and comfortably continue living at home.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Charlestown
As basic activities of daily living become difficult for your loved one, you may wonder if he or she would be better off in a nursing home or assisted living facility. You would help if you could, but you don’t live nearby. Is the only option to ask your loved one to move away from his or her cherished home in Charleston?
Fortunately, the answer is no. There is an alternative for long distance families with loved ones who need age-related support. Visiting Angels Charleston WV offers elder care services that can be arranged from afar and are designed to overcome the challenges that distance presents. We understand the struggles your family may be facing at this critical moment, and we’re here to walk you through the process of getting started with care.
Take a look at what you can expect from our long distance elder care services at Visiting Angels Charleston WV:
- We’ll begin by answering all your questions over the phone or through email.
- We’ll be available to address the concerns of other involved family caregivers through a phone consultation.
- We’ll then set up a free in-home care consultation for your loved one.
- After getting to know them in person, we’ll create your loved one’s personalized care plan.
- We’ll select the caregiver from our team who best fits your loved one’s unique needs and personality.
- Our helpful staff will update you on a regular basis regarding your loved one’s well-being and any changes that occur.
- We’ll check in with your loved one and their caregiver frequently in person and by phone.
- You can always contact us on an after-hours line if you need to get in touch with us.
Don’t wait to help your loved one in the Charleston WV area get started with elder care. No matter where you currently live, you can contact Visiting Angels Charleston WV for details about our at-home senior care services.
Serving Greater Charleston, WV Including the Counties Kanawha, Cabell,and Putnam
Visiting Angels CHARLESTON, WV507 1st Ave
S Charleston, WV 25303