Long Distance Elder Care in St. Louis County
How Elder Care in St. Louis County Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you live far away from a loved one in St. Louis County, you may worry about their well-being as they grow older. At some point, they will likely require support with age-related challenges in order to maintain an independent lifestyle. Although you can’t be by their side at all times, a professional caregiver can. With long distance elder care services from Visiting Angels® Mid County St. Louis, you can coordinate care that promotes your loved one’s well-being and gives you peace of mind.
Our compassionate care providers are proud to offer compassionate care for seniors living in St. Louis County and nearby communities, including Bridgeton, Clayton, Creve Coeur, Des Peres, Frontenac, Hazelwood, Maryland Heights, Olivette, St. Louis, and University City. We help concerned family members find relief from worry about their loved ones by providing regular updates about the care process and immediate notifications of changes in seniors’ well-being.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care in St. Louis County
Our experience with long distance families has given us an in-depth look at the specific hurdles they face when coordinating care from afar. We’ll ensure you have the guidance you need to navigate this new chapter in your loved one’s life. Here’s how we’ll help out from day one:
- When you get in touch with our office, we’ll fill you in on all our at-home care options and address any concerns you have.
- As part of a one-on-one consultation, we’ll get to know your loved one in person and recommend a customized plan for their care.
- After learning more about your loved one’s lifestyle preferences and personality, we’ll choose a compassionate caregiver from our team who is compatible with their care requirements and scheduling requests.
- Once the caregiving process begins, we’ll keep your family in the loop through frequent updates by phone or email.
- To ensure high quality care at all times, we monitor our care providers and their care recipients through drop-by visits and check-in calls.
- As we maintain an after-hours phone line at our office, you’ll always be able to reach us in an emergency.
Take the first step to help your loved one remain safe and comfortable. Call Visiting Angels Mid County St. Louis for more information about how you can set up elder care from afar for a senior in St. Louis County, Bridgeton, Clayton, Creve Coeur, Des Peres, Frontenac, Hazelwood, Maryland Heights, Olivette, St. Louis, University City, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Creve Coeur, Clayton, Olivette, Bridgeton and the Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels CREVE COEUR, MO12747 Olive Blvd #300
Creve Coeur, MO 63141