Specialized Memory Care in Anderson, IN and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Provides Specialized Memory Care Services for Seniors in Anderson, IN, and Surrounding Communities
At a certain point in the aging process, it is common for seniors to be diagnosed with a progressive cognitive condition that may require professional specialized memory care services. Rather than moving a loved one into an assisted living facility or nursing home, many Anderson families choose to have their loved one in their home with the assistance of a caregiver.
Visiting Angels is the leading provider of specialized memory care for the seniors in Anderson, IN; dementia care is one of our most commonly requested specialized memory care services. Regardless of your loved one's stage or symptoms, our highly experienced caregivers will be able to provide personalized home care so that they can live at home with their preferred routine.
How Memory Care from Visiting Angels East Central Indiana Helps Seniors
When living with cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's and dementia, individuals can often experience the confusion associated with severe, irreversible changes in the brain. As these diseases progress and cognitive decline become more apparent, seniors can feel depressed, agitated, and confused. Because of this, most seniors need increased levels of care and support with specialized care.
If your senior loved one has dementia, Visiting Angels East Central Indiana can help by providing:
- Fall prevention – We can fall-proof our client's homes to decrease the fall risks from their surroundings.
- Mobility assistance – This care assists seniors with limited or impaired mobility to move around safely in the home with the assistance of a caregiver.
- Light housekeeping – This service assists seniors with dusting, vacuuming, cleaning counterparts, laundry, and more.
- Transportation – When/if needed, your provided caregiver will drive and escort your loved one to doctor's appointments, therapies, family visits, and shopping trips.
- Medication reminders – Caregivers can ensure that there are no mistakes with medications, especially for those suffering from cognitive conditions.
- Meal planning and preparation – Our caregivers can make healthy snacks and cook warm, nutritious meals to ensure your mom or dad is eating as healthy as possible.
- Assistance with hygiene, grooming, and dressing provides dignified, discreet personal care assistance, including bathing, dressing, dental care, toileting, incontinence, and more.
- Wandering prevention – We have caregivers that closely monitor seniors while they're sleeping and prevent potential elopement and accidents.
Contact our local Anderson, IN office today to learn more about specialized memory care and how our expert home health care aides can help your loved one live safely at home for as long as possible.
Serving Pendleton, Muncie, Anderson, Greenfield, McCordsville, Fortville, IN and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels EAST CENTRAL, INDIANA110 E Hartman Rd
Anderson, IN 46012