Home Care in Senoia, GA
While it's never easy to accept changes in memory or physical ability, it can be especially difficult for seniors that choose to live independently. If you're concerned your senior loved one in Senoia, GA, may be lonely or struggling with the everyday tasks of living, call on Visiting Angels® Fayetteville today. Our home care services are completely customizable and can provide your loved one with the caring support they need to age in place safely.
Senoia's Choice in Trusted Home Care is Visiting Angels Fayetteville
Visiting Angels Fayetteville is a locally owned and operated home care agency with deep roots in the senior community. We understand the support seniors need to stay active and independent and are committed to providing that support with customized care plans, compassionate caregivers, and flexible scheduling.
We offer free in-home consultations and will work with you to create a plan that meets your loved one's needs and budget. When circumstances change, services can be easily added or removed, and schedules adjusted. We also provide clients and their families with after-hours support for unexpected and emergency care needs.
With our main office in Fayetteville, we're just a short drive from our clients in Senoia, Newnan, McDonough, Fayetteville, Stockbridge, and Peachtree City. We're also pleased to offer our services to seniors in the communities of Tyrone, Brooks, Sharpsburg, and the surrounding areas.
Customized Home Care for Seniors in Senoia
At Visiting Angels Fayetteville, we're committed to providing every client with the individualized care they need to remain independent and enjoy life to the fullest. Our caregivers are available on a full-time, part-time, and occasional basis to suit any scheduling needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Some of our most popular services at Visiting Angels Fayetteville include:
- Help with housekeeping, including dusting, changing bed linens, and vacuuming
- Planning and preparing healthy meals according to dietary restrictions
- Specialized Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Transportation to appointments, shopping, and social engagements
- Help with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Assistance with using stairs, walking, and staying active
- Reminders to take medications and stay hydrated
- Help using cell phones and apps to stay in touch with family and friends
- Companionship at home, on walks, and while enjoying favorite activities
- Respite and transitional care
To learn more about our home care services and how they help Senoia area seniors remain independent, call Visiting Angels Fayetteville to schedule an in-home consultation.