Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Senior Care Agency in Newnan
As our parents or family members age, it is not uncommon for them to need some assistance at home. If your loved one does not have family nearby to lend a hand, or if they require more assistance than family members can provide, you may find yourself in the market for professional care. If you are unsure what questions to ask when interviewing potential senior care agencies in the Newnan area, Visiting Angels® Fayetteville GA recommends you consider asking the following:
- What are some specific services your agency would be able to provide to my loved one?
- How do you monitor care to make sure my family member is receiving quality services?
- Are your caregivers required to complete a background check before working with my loved one?
- If my family member does not click with his/her caregiver, can we work with someone new?
- Would my loved one have an opportunity to meet their care provider before services start?
- How long has your elder care agency been in business? Are you locally operated and owned?
- Is care available at any time on any day, or are there times we cannot receive assistance?
- If our caregiver needs to cancel a visit, does your agency provide backup support?
- What methods does your agency use to recruit caregivers? What qualities do you look for?
- Does your agency provide or require any specific training for your elder care providers?
Senior Care Professionals in Newnan You Can Rely On
When you choose a senior care provider from Visiting Angels Fayetteville, you can feel good about your loved one's care. Families throughout Newnan, McDonough, Fayetteville, Stockbridge, Peachtree City, Tyrone, Lovejoy, Senoia, Brooks, Sharpsburg, and the surrounding communities rely on Visiting Angels Fayetteville for care. Our compassionate caregivers are trustworthy providers who have each completed a thorough background and criminal history check.
How Visiting Angels Fayetteville Helps
The senior care providers from Visiting Angels Fayetteville are dedicated to improving the quality of life for Newnan area seniors. We do so by providing assistance with the activities of everyday living such as preparing meals, running errands, and getting dressed. Your loved one will receive services which are customized to suit their particular needs.
If your elderly mother or father is in need of assistance in the Newnan area, call Visiting Angels Fayetteville today and ask about our senior care services.