Senior Care in Newnan, GA
When changes in ability make living at home difficult or dangerous for an aging loved one, many families struggle with what to do next. Nursing homes are often discussed, but most seniors in Newnan want to continue living at home. If this scenario sounds familiar, senior care from Visiting Angels® Fayetteville could be the solution you're looking for.
We offer in-home care for local seniors, providing them with the support and companionship they need to safely age in place. Whether your loved one needs assistance on a daily, weekly, or occasional basis, our care plans are always the perfect fit.
More About Our Senior Care in Newnan
When you choose Visiting Angels Fayetteville, you gain access to a full range of essential services customized to your loved one's specific needs, schedule, and budget.
Some of the services most frequently requested by our clients in Newnan include:
- Light housekeeping. A clean home is not only more comfortable but safer. Our caregivers can assist with cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, and other daily tasks.
- Transportation. Whether your loved one needs to go shopping, to the doctor, or run errands, we can provide reliable transportation, company, and assistance.
- Meal planning. We can plan and prepare healthy, home-cooked meals according to your loved one's dietary requirements or restrictions.
- Reminders. Our caregivers can help your loved one remember to take medications on time, drink fluids, and stay active.
- Mobility assistance. We are a steady helping hand to help your loved one avoid falls or injury at home, on walks, or while enjoying favorite activities.
Local Senior Care in Newnan You Can Trust from Visiting Angels Fayetteville
For professional care with the personal touch of local caregivers, call on Visiting Angels Fayetteville. As a locally owned and operated agency, we understand the needs of our senior community. We are dedicated to providing them with compassionate, trustworthy care they can count on.
Our caregivers are available hourly on a full-time, part-time, or occasional basis to suit any routine or schedule, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We also provide after-hours support. Call us day or night, and we'll return your call in 15 minutes or less.
Continuous monitoring is also standard at Visiting Angels Fayetteville. From regular communication with our caregivers to drop-in visits and phone calls with clients, we're dedicated to ensuring our client's happiness and well-being.
Our senior care plans and compassionate caregivers are available to seniors in:
- Peachtree City
- And the surrounding areas
To learn more about senior care in Newnan, call Visiting Angels Fayetteville today. We look forward to speaking with you!