Senior Care Provider in Newnan: Questions to Ask When Choosing Care
Are you feeling overwhelmed from the responsibility of choosing a senior care provider in Newnan for a loved one? We understand. The provider you choose will work closely with your loved one regularly, so it's a decision that deserves careful consideration.
At Visiting Angels® Fayetteville, we believe the best way to start the selection process is by interviewing several senior care providers in the Newnan area. We recommend asking the following questions during each interview:
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they fully bonded and insured?
- Can they provide references from current clients?
- What kind of services do their caregivers provide?
- Is care available 24/7, including weekends and holidays?
- Can services be chosen "a la carte" to meet my loved one's exact needs?
- What qualities do they look for when hiring caregivers?
- How are clients matched with caregivers?
- What if my loved one wants to change caregivers?
- Can they accommodate emergency needs and after-hours care requests?
Senior Care Providers You Can Trust in Newnan
When you're ready to start interviewing senior care providers in the Newnan area, call on Visiting Angels Fayetteville. Locally owned and operated, we're proud to be the trusted choice in home care for so many families in Newnan, McDonough, Fayetteville, Stockbridge, Peachtree City, Lovejoy, Tyrone, Senoia, Brooks, Sharpsburg, and the surrounding areas.
Our caregivers are kind, proactive, and committed to providing exceptional care. They enjoy spending time with seniors in the community and forming strong, lasting bonds with their clients. Every caregiver on our team has been thoroughly vetted and someone we would choose to care for our own family members.
We offer a wide range of non-medical services that can be customized to your loved one's individual care needs, including:
- Light housekeeping, cooking, and organizing
- Memory care, including Alzheimer's care and dementia care
- Mobility assistance and wandering prevention
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Companionship to ease feelings of loneliness
- Transportation to activities and appointments
- Fluid and medication reminders
- Help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Running errands and shopping
At Visiting Angels Fayetteville, we'll customize our services to your loved one's needs and routines. Our caregivers are available on an hourly basis 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and in case of an emergency or unexpected need, clients and their families can call our after-hours number for a call back within 15 minutes.
To learn more about what makes Visiting Angels Fayetteville stand out among senior care providers in Newnan, call our office today to schedule a free in-home consultation.