Home Care in Hampton
Choosing the right home care solution for a loved one isn't always easy, but it also doesn't have to be overwhelming. With the guidance we offer families in Hampton, you can trust that your loved one is being cared for in a way that boosts their quality of life. At Visiting Angels® Fayetteville, we maintain a philosophy of care that ensures seniors can continue to live according to their natural rhythms and preferences. The home care services we offer give older individuals the chance to stay in the familiarity of the home, even when their age-related needs and circumstances become complex.
More About Our Home Care Services
Our team of caregivers can assist care recipients with many activities of daily living. From running errands to preparing meals and helping out with chores, these services help make seniors' everyday lives easier. Take a look at some of our specific care types below:
- Transitional care, which guides care recipients as they are discharged from the hospital and follow their physicians' instructions for recovery at home.
- Alzheimer's care and dementia care, which offers the monitoring, reliable reminders, and physical support that seniors need in order to live at home with a memory disorder.
- Respite care, which allows overworked and under-rested family caregivers to concentrate on their needs for self-care for a set period of time.
- Personal care, which ensures elderly adults with mobility restrictions or chronic health conditions have advanced assistance with safely completing activities of daily living.
- Companion care, which gives lonely seniors company and helps them feel more comfortable and content as they age in place.
- End of life care, which focuses on helping families find peace and giving their loved ones relief from physical discomfort during the end of life stage.
Get Started With Home Care in Hampton
Our care plans never follow a one-size-fits-all approach to care. From the moment you get in touch with the team at our local office, you'll find that our main mission is to deliver care according to the unique situation of your loved one. First, we will learn more about their preferences and senior care concerns during an initial in-person meeting. This care consultation, which we offer free of charge, can help build the foundation for a long-term care relationship.
Book your consultation today in:
- Peachtree City
- Locust Grove
- Or a nearby community
Simply call Visiting Angels Fayetteville to schedule your home care consultation in Hampton.
Serving Fayetteville, Newnan, McDonough, Stockbridge, Peachtree City, and Communities in Fayette, Coweta, Henry, and Clayton Counties, GA
Visiting Angels FAYETTEVILLE, GA110 Habersham Dr #132
Fayetteville, GA 30214