How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Fayetteville
At Visiting Angels® Fayetteville, NC, we aim to make setting up in-home care easy and stress-free for families in Fayetteville, Hope Mills, Spring Lake, and the surrounding areas. We start our services with a free care consultation. Here, we get to know our clients’ needs and create a personalized care plan designed to help them thrive. Following our care consultations, we work to find the best possible caregiver for each of our clients.
Fayetteville’s Personalized In-Home Care Services
Our years providing supportive and compassionate in-home care to seniors in the Fayetteville area have taught us that care works best when it’s tailored to meet the needs of the individual. To make sure we’re meeting the exact care needs of each senior we care for, we perform in-depth care consultations before we begin our services.
Your free care consultation from Visiting Angels Fayetteville is an opportunity for us to get to know your loved one in the comfort of their home. We’ll learn their needs, preferences, and schedule to create a care plan that fits with their lifestyle. We’ll also give you a chance to get to know more about the wide range of services we offer and find answers to any questions you may have.
Some of the topics we may cover during your free care consultation include:
- Your loved one’s daily routine including sleeping and eating schedule
- Physical needs, such as mobility assistance, and grooming and bathing help
- Memory disorders, such as dementia or Alzheimer’s, affecting your loved one
- Chronic conditions or health problems
- Homemaking requirements, including the need for cooking, laundry, and housekeeping help
- Favorite activities or pastimes we can help your loved one participate in
- When and how often your loved one needs care
- Logistics such as how a care provider will enter your loved one’s home
- How to cancel or reschedule care
Reliable In-Home Care Providers from Visiting Angels Fayetteville
Our commitment to offering in-home care families in the Fayetteville, NC area can rely on extends to the way we match our clients to their caregivers. Through Select Your Caregiver®, we give our clients final say whether they think a caregiver will work for them. If a client is ever uncomfortable with their care provider from Visiting Angels Fayetteville, we’ll work to find someone better suited to caring for them.
Reliable in-home care for your loved one in the local area is just a call away. Call Visiting Angels Fayetteville to book your free care consultation today.
Serving Fayetteville, Southern Pines, Lumberton and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels FAYETTEVILLE, NC2929 Breezewood Avenue #201
Fayetteville, NC 28303