Long Distance Elder Care in Fort Myers
How Elder Care in Fort Myers Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Fort Myers, we know that not everyone has the luxury of living near their loved ones. When you live far away from a loved one who is struggling with age-related challenges, it can be difficult to know how you can help. Since our elder care services can be arranged from afar, they provide long-distance families with a senior care solution that instills them with confidence and gives them peace of mind about the well-being of their loved ones.
These services are available for seniors living throughout the Fort Myers area, as well as those in Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, and nearby communities. Whether you live in another city or state, you can rely on us to work with you to ensure your loved one has access to the compassionate at-home care they need.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Fort Myers
Since our caregiving services have been designed to overcome the challenge of distance, you can be sure that we’ll be sympathetic to your situation and keep you in the loop throughout the caregiving process. Simply contact Visiting Angels Fort Myers to get started. We’ll assist you by taking the following steps:
- Answering all your questions while providing you with details about the caregiving process
- Communicating with you by phone or email, depending on what is most convenient for you
- Coordinating phone consultations with other concerned family members
- Setting up an at-home meeting with your loved one to learn more about their care needs
- Developing a tailor-made care plan that includes the full range of services your loved one requires
- Matching your loved one with a compatible caregiver from our team of professionals
- Monitoring the quality of care your loved one receives through regular check-ins
An Elder Care Provider from Visiting Angels Fort Myers You Can Trust
We’ll update you frequently concerning your loved one’s well-being and how they are transitioning to working with a caregiver. If we ever observe significant changes in their condition that need to be addressed right away, we’ll contact you immediately. In addition, we’ll give you an after-hours phone number you can call should you ever need to reach us in an emergency.
Don’t hesitate to help your loved one get started with reliable elder care. Contact Visiting Angels Fort Myers today to learn more about arranging at-home care from afar.
Serving Fort Myers and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels FORT MYERS, FL11924 Fairway Lakes Dr #1
Ft Myers, FL 33913