How to Get Started with In-home Care in Gloucester County
At Visiting Angels® Gloucester County, we're proud to offer personalized in-home care for local seniors. But before we can provide your loved one with the highest quality care, we need to learn more about you and your family — and you need to learn more about us! To get to know each other better, we begin this process with an in-person meeting to develop a custom care plan. From there, we'll arrange for you to meet with our care providers so we can find the ideal fit for your family.
What We'll Cover at Your In-Home Care Consultation in Gloucester County
Our initial care consultation will lay the groundwork for a care plan that is tailor-made just for you. Our in-home care team at Visiting Angels Gloucester County will ask you questions to gain a fuller understanding of your care needs. At this point you can also make requests, or ask any questions you have about our home care in general or our approach in particular.
During your in-home care consultation from Visiting Angels Gloucester County, we may cover the following:
- What activities your loved one may need physical assistance with, such as bathing, dressing, walking, nutritional meal prep, and toileting
- What emotional or social needs your loved one has in terms of companionship, outings, and conversation
- What help they need with the management of their home, including laundry, grocery shopping, and basic cleaning
- What schedules do they currently follow for meals, medication, and sleep
- How will everyone work together about schedules and scheduling changes, required documents, gaining access to the home, and other logistical concerns
If you decide to move ahead with in-home care from Visiting Angels Gloucester County during this meeting, we'll draw up a finalized care plan, arrange for a nurse to visit your loved one, and schedule a meeting with you, our caregivers.
Meeting Your Caregiver in Gloucester County
With our Select Your Caregiver® program, your family gets to weigh in on the care provider who will be helping your loved one from day to day. After our initial meeting with you, our team will choose a caregiver we feel fits your needs, preferences, and personality best. You'll have the chance to meet your caregiver before you begin care, and if you have any concerns, we'll be happy to recommend another care professional for your loved one!
Now that you know how to get started with in-home care in Gloucester County, there's only one thing left to do! Call Visiting Angels Gloucester County today to set up your in-home consultation.
Serving Mantua, NJ and the Communities of Gloucester County, NJ
Visiting Angels GLOUCESTER COUNTY, NJ397 Bridgeton Pk
Mantua Township, NJ 08051