Long Distance Elder Care in Green Bay
How Elder Care in Green Bay Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Green Bay, we understand the challenges long distance families face. As your loved ones grow older, you may worry about their well-being and stress that you can’t be there to support them with their physical and emotional needs. With the help of our at-home elder care services, which can be coordinated from a distance, your loved one can receive professional assistance as they age in place.
These services are available for elderly adults throughout the Green Bay area, including those who live in De Pere, Greenleaf, Hobart, Bellevue, Freedom, Howard, Maribel, and neighboring communities. We’re here to support your family every step of the way to overcome vast distances and provide your loved one with high-quality care.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Green Bay
It can be difficult to realize your close family friend, parent, grandparent, or other family member is struggling with age-related challenges, especially if you don’t live nearby. Phone calls and short visits can only do so much if your loved one requires assistance with day-to-day tasks.
At Visiting Angels Green Bay, we know how overwhelmed you may feel right now, and we want to ease your burden. Here’s how we’ll help your family come up with a caregiving solution that gives you peace of mind:
- We’ll discuss our services, costs of care, and your loved one’s needs over the phone or via email, then arrange a free, one-on-one care consultation at your loved one’s home.
- Following our in-person meeting with your loved one, we’ll design a customized care plan that’s perfectly tailored to meet their needs.
- After carefully considering your loved one’s care requirements, scheduling preferences, and personality, we’ll select a compassionate caregiver from our team of professionals.
- We’ll ensure your loved one’s safety and well-being through in-person visits and check-ins by phone.
- We’ll update your family regularly about your loved one’s care and notify you immediately of significant changes in his or her health and well-being.
- Should you ever need to contact us in the event of an emergency, we’ll be easy to reach via phone on an after-hours line.
Learn more about helping your loved one get started with elder care in Green Bay, De Pere, Greenleaf, Hobart, Bellevue, Freedom, Howard, Maribel, or a nearby town. Simply contact Visiting Angels Green Bay today for all the information you need to begin.
Serving Green Bay and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Green Bay, WI3311 Packerland Dr #A-18
De Pere, WI 54115
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.