Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Senior Care Agency in Boerne
If your family has an elderly loved one who is in need of regular assistance or companionship at home, you may find yourself looking for professional aid. There are many things to consider when screening potential agencies. It goes without saying you want a caregiver who is compassionate and available when you need them. Beyond that, many families are unsure what types of questions to ask. You don't want to be caught off guard once care has already begun. Visiting Angels® Boerne TX recommends asking the following questions when interviewing senior care agencies in your area:
- How does your agency address care concerns? Do you provide regular monitoring of care?
- What are some examples of services your agency can provide to my loved one?
- Will we be able to create our own care schedule? Are there hours when aid is unavailable?
- How does your agency look out for the safety of seniors? Are background checks required?
- Will you offer an opportunity for my family to meet our loved one's caregiver prior to care?
- How long has your elder care agency been in business? Are you locally owned?
- How do you handle it if my loved one is not happy with the caregiver you choose?
- If our caregiver has an emergency or illness and is unable to visit, is backup provided?
- What is your agency's recruiting process for finding new home care professionals?
- Does your agency offer training or ongoing education to your elder care providers?
Senior Care Professionals in Boerne You Can Rely On
Your family will have greater peace of mind when you know your caregiver is someone you can rely on. When you choose Visiting Angels Boerne as your senior care agency you can rest easy knowing your loved one's caregiver has completed a comprehensive background check as part of our multi-step interview process.
How Visiting Angels Boerne Helps
Visiting Angels Boerne is pleased to offer a variety of senior care services to meet your family's needs. We can provide your loved one with meaningful companionship as well as practical assistance for everyday tasks such as dressing, shopping, meal preparation, transportation, fall prevention, and other non-medical tasks. Our care can help your loved one age in place.
If you have a loved one in the Boerne area who is in need of senior care services, call Visiting Angels Boerne for a free consultation.