Visiting Angels – Assisted Living Services for Elderly
The need for caregiving services can arise due to numerous reasons like the recipient’s declining health, relocation of the family, etc. Regardless of the reason, we at Visiting Angels make “aging in place” possible for the elderly by offering them quality living care and assistance.
What is Visiting Angels?
- Visiting Angels is a qualified, professional, non-medical elder care service provider that believes in treating every member with compassion, respect and dignity.
- Our caregivers are available to provide home care services to meet both, temporary and long-term needs.
- Hourly Care
- Overnight Care
- 24 Hour Care
- Respite Care
- We assist local seniors and the disabled with their everyday activities.
- Personal Care
- Hygiene Assistance
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Help with Walking
- Fall Prevention
- Assistance in Running Errands
- Our additional care giving services include
- In Hospital Assistance
- Bedside Care
- Home Care
- Social Care Program
- Certified Palliative Care Program
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
- End of Life Care
Here’s How We Go About It…
- We gather all the necessary information from the family members and physicians to get a complete idea of the care recipient’s needs.
- Once we get all the information we need, we design a personalized plan for living assistance.
- Care recipients do not have to alter their daily routine in order to receive assistance from our caregivers.
Why You Should Put Your Faith in Us
- We have been providing elderly care since 1998, dealing with different personalities and needs.
- Innumerable families count on Visiting Angels to offer affordable, quality elder care services.
- Our in home/hospital caregiving services are available across the United States.
- Our agency is bonded, insured and licensed, thereby offering complete protection.
- We perform comprehensive background and criminal history checks before bringing any caregiver on board.
- We monitor the entire caregiving process by making frequent telephone calls and home visits to see how things are going.