In Home Care from Visiting Angels in Leominster, MA
In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Leominster, MA and the Surrounding Cities
For seniors who wish to regain the feeling of independence and remain comfortable in familiar surroundings, our in-home care services are an excellent match. In-home care provides seniors with the essential care they need, right in their own home.
Our caregivers are professional, experienced, compassionate, and always just a phone call away. Whether your senior loved one needs the most basic care services to help them thrive independently, or if your senior needs more advanced care options due to chronic health issues, Visiting Angels can provide all that is needed and beyond.
What Can You Expect from Visiting Angels’ In-Home Care Services?
Visiting Angels of Leominster, MA and the surrounding areas offers so much more than just care. With a unique plan in place to accommodate the entire family, we build real relationships with our clients so our families can prosper… Especially your senior loved one.
Below is a glimpse at several types of care we have to offer here at Visiting Angels:
• Companion Care: Perfect for seniors who need friendship and emotional support.
• Personal Care: Assistance with bathing, grooming, and incontinence.
• Respite Care: Temporary services to relieve primary caregivers and give them time to themselves.
• Social Care: Activities for seniors who want to be active and entertained at home and outside the home.
• Memory Care: Advanced care for our Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia patients.
• End of Life Care: Support and comfort for the whole family during the senior’s end of life.
Call Us to Get Started
If you ready to schedule your consultation, call Visiting Angels’ caregivers today at 978-227-5263 to begin building a personalized in-home care plan for your senior loved one. We thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you!
Serving Leominster, Fitchburg, Gardner and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LEOMINSTER, MA853 North Main St. #201
Leominster, MA 01453