Long Distance Living Assistance in Lithonia, GA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of Lithonia Provides Long Distance Living Assistance to Seniors and Their Families
Finding quality living assistance is hard enough when your loved one lives nearby, but when they live in another state or halfway across the country, doing so can be particularly challenging. At Visiting Angels of Lithonia, we understand only too well the challenges of long-distance elderly caregiving.
Whether your loved one lives Lithonia or in the surrounding area, we can help you organize long distance living assistance to keep you connected during care. Even though your loved ones might live far away we can provide the senior caregiving services they need while keeping you informed at every step.
Long Distance Living Assistance
It is not unusual today for American families to be spread out across the nation. Children grow up and go to college or accept jobs that require moving far away from home. At the same time, many seniors move to sunnier climates to spend their golden years.
As one of the nation's premier senior care providers, Visiting Angels of Lithonia makes it easy for you to find quality living assistance for your loved ones who live far away. Our long-distance living assistance services were developed in such a way as to surmount the problems that occur with distance. We can help you coordinate care for your loved one when their home is in a distant city or state.
When you have an elderly loved one in need of long-distance caregiving services, Visiting Angels of Lithonia can help in a variety of ways, including:
- A single phone call to 770-837-9343 connects you to our office in Lithonia, GA.
- Our experienced care coordinator will fill you in on the details via phone or email. They can answer your questions and recommend the next steps.
- We will set up a free in-home consultation for your loved one in their home and a phone consultation with the family member(s) in charge of locating senior care services.
- Visiting Angels of Lithonia works hard to pair your loved one with one of our skilled, compassionate caregivers whose personality and skills match their needs.
- After services are started, we continue to provide you with scheduled updates via phone or email regarding your loved one's cognitive, emotional, and physical status. If our caregiver sees any change in your loved one's physical or mental health, you will be contacted immediately.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of your loved one, we perform regularly scheduled checkups and drop-ins. Along with this, our office maintains an after-hours emergency phone line for family members to call in the event of an emergency.
If you have an elderly loved one in need of long-distance care, contact us at 770-837-9343 to learn more about our services.
Serving Lithonia, Snellville, Decatur, and Stone Mountain Areas
Visiting Angels Lithonia, GA7495 Covington Hwy
Lithonia, GA 30058
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.