Long Distance Elder Care in Greensburg
How Elder Care in Greensburg Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you’re wondering how you can set up elder care for a loved one in Greensburg when you live far away, you’ve come to the right place. At Visiting Angels® Mon Valley, we have an in-depth understanding of the challenges that long-distance families face. We’re here to assist you with the process of getting started with care so you can have peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being.
We can help with coordinating elder care services throughout the Greensburg area, including nearby communities in Eastern Washington County, Northern Fayette County, and Westmoreland County. With our personalized senior care services, your loved one can get the support that he or she needs to continue living at home. In addition, we’ll be sure to update you regularly about the caregiving process and your loved one’s condition.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Greensburg
Living in a different city or state than your loved one can be tough, especially when you realize they are struggling with age-related challenges that you aren’t able to help with. From a distance, you may feel frustrated and concerned about how you can possibly support your loved one.
Setting up elder care services makes it possible for you to maintain confidence that your loved one in Greensburg is in safe hands while also ensuring that they can continue to age in place for as long as possible. Here’s how our team at Visiting Angels Mon Valley makes it easy for long-distance families to get started with the care they need:
- We offer free consultations by phone or email to discuss the cost of care, types of services available, and creation of a personalized care plan for the senior.
- We coordinate in-person meetings with potential care recipients in the comfort and convenience of their homes.
- We update family members regularly over the phone or through email to keep in them in the loop regarding the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of their loved one.
- We provide immediate notifications in the case of significant changes in the senior’s condition.
- We check in with the senior and their caregiver regularly to ensure a high standard of care.
- We keep an after-hours phone line open so we can always be reached in the case of an emergency.
If you’re ready to get started with long distance elder care, Visiting Angels Mon Valley can help. Contact us today to request more information about our services for seniors living in the Greensburg area.
Serving Eastern Washington County, Northern Fayette County and Westmoreland County
Visiting Angels MON VALLEY, PENNSYLVANIA820 South Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601