Home Care in Northeast Phoenix
Professional home care should be dependable, customized, and compassionate. The caregivers at Visiting Angels® Northeast Phoenix maintain this standard of care during every interaction with the elderly adults and families they serve. Our local agency works according to a philosophy of care that allows seniors' unique needs to be met so they have the opportunity to thrive at home in their golden era.
More About Our Home Care Services
Home care covers a range of caregiving services and senior care types. We can combine services to create a care plan that is uniquely designed around your loved one's life in Northeast Phoenix. Here are some brief examples of our service offerings:
- Reminders about prescription medication schedules
- Help with getting dressed, toileting, and bathing
- Management of light housework and homemaking
- Meal prep and grocery shopping for a consistent diet
- Companionship that enriches seniors' social lives
- Transportation for doctors' visits and other outings
- Support with walking and other activities requiring mobility
For a better idea of the different care types your loved one can benefit from throughout their years of growing older at home, take a look at the following abbreviated list:
- Dementia care and Alzheimer's care, which cover needs related to a variety of memory disorders and forms of cognitive decline.
- Personal care, which is intended for seniors who require physical assistance to safely complete their day-to-day routines.
- Companion care, which takes a compassionate approach to caregiving that fills seniors' days with companionship and includes light assistance.
- Social care, which focuses on giving seniors instruction on fun ways to communicate with their friends and family members using new forms of technology.
- Transitional care, which makes up our Ready, Set, Go Home program and aims to decrease hospital readmission risks for seniors who are being discharged.
- Palliative care, which nurtures and soothes elderly adults while easing their discomfort when they are coping with a serious medical condition.
Get Started With Home Care in Northeast Phoenix
If your family is interested in care, whether you're looking at options for the future or feel that your loved one needs aid urgently, call our local team today. We make it easy to have all of your questions answered by providing complimentary consultations that cover our service types and recommendations in depth.
We would be honored to be your partner in care in:
- Northeast Phoenix
- Or a community in the surrounding areas
Contact Visiting Angels Northeast Phoenix to request your home care consultation today!
Serving Northern Metro Phoenix, Arizona
Visiting Angels NORTHEAST PHOENIX, AZ3509 E Shea Blvd. #117J
Phoenix, AZ 85028