Long Distance Elder Care in Orange
How Elder Care in Orange Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you live far away from your loved one in Orange, you may worry about their well-being as they begin to encounter age-related issues such as mobility limitations and arthritis. When you know they have a professional elder care provider to rely on, you can finally find peace of mind and relief from worry.
At Visiting Angels® Orange, we know how important it is for long-distance families to have an elder care service can trust to care for the people closest to their hearts. Our compassionate services are available for seniors who live throughout the Orange area, including nearby communities such as Anaheim, Fullerton, Placentia, and Villa Park.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Orange
As many families are separated by vast distances, the need for reliable elder care services that can be arranged from afar is not unique. However, it can certainly be tough to find a trustworthy care provider. We aim to help you make care decisions with confidence so your loved one can benefit from compassionate companionship and physical assistance. With our support, you won’t have to stress about navigating the process of setting up care.
When you get in touch with our office, we’ll be sure to answer all your questions and address your concerns before taking any next steps. Here’s how we’ll assist you with introducing a caregiver into your loved one’s life:
- Consulting with you and any other concerned family members by phone or email
- Arranging an in-person consultation with your loved one in the comfort of their home
- Designing a tailor-made care plan based on your loved one’s lifestyle preferences and care requirements
- Selecting a compatible caregiver from our team who is prepared to manage your loved one’s care needs and offer joyful companionship and emotional support
- Providing you with frequent updates about the care process and ensuring you participate in every decision
- Contacting you immediately if we ever observe significant changes in your loved one’s physical, mental, or emotional condition
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of care recipients and their caregivers through in-person visits and check-in phone calls
- Keeping our after-hours phone line open at all times so you can always reach us in the case of an emergency or unexpected situation
Are you ready to learn more about coordinating elder care from a distance? Call Visiting Angels Orange today for details about getting started with our services in Orange, Anaheim, Fullerton, Placentia, Villa Park, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Orange, Placentia, Fullerton, Anaheim, Villa Park, and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels ORANGE, CA2914 E Katella Ave #204
Orange, CA 92867